[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He was a member here, he says he's a Juventus fan but he also supports Barcelona, Manchester United, Lyon Bayern München and a bunch of other teams. He used to copy posts from other forums and paste them here, namely match reports. Not articles, other member's opinions. He mainly agrees to posts and his biggest input is something like this:

Juventus won and got the three points

He is basically a joke.

At the time I was a moderator, I banned goal.com articles and I used to edit posts to each and everyone who posts an article with this attached image. One day he posted an article and I edited, it was the hair that broke the camel's back and he left the forums. He comes periodically to the forum now mainly when Barcelona score a big win. As you can see, he popped up after Barcelona's 5-0

Attachments

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
:lol: sounds like a douchebag, +rep for info ;)
I dont think you are in a position to say that about him. If you dont know the story dont just jump on his back over nothing.

Jacj - khalas man, leave it there and call it a day. Honestly nothing bugs most that swearing at sisters or moms. Doesnt matter where he's coming from, and it doesnt matter if he supports inter as well. Let him be and lets move on. After all you are wise enough to know that its the right thing.

"Emsa7ha bda2ni."

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
i forgot about vlatko , for him i say koss ukhtak ya akho elgahbeh and that specially goes for you jack too and for all the members of this forum:tup:
Maher I know you got hit on a nerver, but I suggest you cool it down and apologize for such wordings. I know you are extremely mad but it will never justify swearing the way you did. If you are not happy here you always have the choise to leave. Its a public forum and not a school!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
yamensbsI dont think you are in a position to say that about him. If you dont know the story dont just jump on his back over nothing.
I was actually basing my opinion on what other members as well said about him, as I've asked some guys, and read his posts. But I do agree with you, there's not point in swearing at each others sis & mothers.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I dont think you are in a position to say that about him. If you dont know the story dont just jump on his back over nothing.

Jacj - khalas man, leave it there and call it a day. Honestly nothing bugs most that swearing at sisters or moms. Doesnt matter where he's coming from, and it doesnt matter if he supports inter as well. Let him be and lets move on. After all you are wise enough to know that its the right thing.

"Emsa7ha bda2ni."
Leave what where? I don't care if he insults, it only shows what a low life he is. Did you see me insult him back? Actually I never insulted him ever, I just made fun of Barcelona and he got angry.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Lebanese style of fighting.

Most of the times there's no one in their ways to stop them from fighting in-case they want to fight someone but they're always asking friends or people to not interefere and to step aside when the field is actually all clear since minute 1 :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)