[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (2 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Are you really unbiased when you see unjust comments? Don't let me dig your unjust comments on Inter when they were ripping the CL apart last season. Hypocrisy par excellence.

I'm done with you, did you cream your pants on Messi's goals tonight?
dig up then, dig up me and the rest of the forum...it's something normal, it's fuckin inter

nope, didn't saw the game...i watched real's game

Are you blind? or do you have another disorder?

My reply was to your comment on my comment.
you wrote down 10 lines about a sign....what more can i say? bravo

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
dig up then, dig up me and the rest of the forum...it's something normal, it's fuckin inter

nope, didn't saw the game...i watched real's game

you wrote down 10 lines about a sign....what more can i say? bravo
No, I did not comment on the smilie, I commented on your attempt to tell me that Real and Ronaldo will choke.

I am not going to dig anything up because I know that you are being a hypocrite by saying that you are unbiased when you see unjust comments.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
even you can see it :p anyhoos this kinda gives props to maher for having the balls to admit it
Exactly, Maher was the real deal on this forum admitting he's a barca fans unlike others who keep on denying it and instead accuse those who mock barca in being Real fans using silly attempts.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Exactly, Maher was the real deal on this forum admitting he's a barca fans unlike others who keep on denying it and instead accuse those who mock barca in being Real fans using silly attempts.
dude you ruined it you should have just played along and admitted to being a real fan and made them come out on their own LOL

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
what the heck i've been doing here for the last years? i belong to a barca forum, gotta wash up del piero's name from my t's and wrote down messi because i'm fapping when i see him right? if appreciating messi and barca's way of playing makes me a fan of barca then my blood really is black and white and i'm an uber juve fan :lol: because of my feelings and all the things i have connected to juve

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
what the heck i've been doing here for the last years? i belong to a barca forum, gotta wash up del piero's name from my t's and wrote down messi because i'm fapping when i see him right? if appreciating messi and barca's way of playing makes me a fan of barca then my blood really is black and white and i'm an uber juve fan :lol: because of my feelings and all the things i have connected to juve
What's wrong with you tonight? Who mentioned anything about Juventus, your loyalty towards the club or your love to Juve players?

Are you a paranoid as well?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
no you can't ... i never suffered for a barca defeat in all my life, i never supported barca over juve, i don't have any things here that link me to barca. so therefore i ain't a fan of 2 teams

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Why can you be a Juve fan, a Steaua fan and a Fenerbace fan but when it comes to Barca, it's either or?
i don't have emotions involved in those other clubs..saw like 5 steaua matches because they are a romanian team and i saw galata vs fener..does this makes me a fan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)