[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (8 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
He should know white people are sensitive to any contact between men, his fault :D

Btw, we do more than hold each others hands, kissing each other twice on every cheek is standard Arab greeting when you haven't seen someone for a long time. A friend of mine was in the US a while ago, and greeted his friend that way, people looked at them and assumed they were gay :D
I might look white but i'm mixed race, Freddy.:D Still i'd rather hug a guy than hold his hand for longer than 10sec.:scared:

How long do you lot hold hands? We kiss the opposite sex only.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

He should know white people are sensitive to any contact between men, his fault :D

Btw, we do more than hold each others hands, kissing each other twice on every cheek is standard Arab greeting when you haven't seen someone for a long time. A friend of mine was in the US a while ago, and greeted his friend that way, people looked at them and assumed they were gay :D
I think that's the case in the whole wide world.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Never seen this in States, Asia (China, Japan, Korea), West Europeans don't do it or probably not that often.

Arabs enjoy kissing one another :D, hugging, grabbing his friend or cousines from the neck and touching him, specially when it's been sometime they didn't see each others.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Not in lithuania, haven't seen this done by non gays.
A hug or a kiss for a friend or family you've not seen for a long time, months or years even. Perhaps you weren't in that situation often. A handshake is for someone you see everyday. There's nothing gay about it, don't be vain.

Never seen this in States, Asia (China, Japan, Korea), West Europeans don't do it or probably not that often.
It's not something that's practiced everday.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I hug and kiss all my family members I've not seen for a long time. That's not gay. However kissing random people is ghei.
Exactly, family or close friends you have not seen in a while.

No one said kissing random people, or people you just met is a custom.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Fuck sakes kissing someone on the cheek can't be compared to kissing someone on the mouth.:rolleyes:

Holding another mans hand for longer than 10 sec whether its family or not is gay, imo. You're excluded from that if you're just a kid or blind.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Fuck sakes kissing someone on the cheek can't be compared to kissing someone on the mouth.:rolleyes:
I don't know where this is going or what those crazy Arabs do, but I thought it's implied when you're kissing friends or family, you kiss on the cheek. :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not that I want to put religion in the middle but I think in Islam the propper greeting is through hugging only. kissing not included.
erm..i don't know where you heard or read that, i don't think theres any proper way of greeting, kissing is completely ok.

Handshake, a hug at max.
You guys better man the fuck up.

Faggots.

Loads of sausage jokeys in Fredville.
You're one to talk :D

I might look white but i'm mixed race, Freddy.:D Still i'd rather hug a guy than hold his hand for longer than 10sec.:scared:

How long do you lot hold hands? We kiss the opposite sex only.
Theres no time limit to it or anything, its not even something everybody does, i personally don't do it. But if someone does it to me, its not something i'm sensitive about. :p

Erm, not really, all the Westerners that come here talk about how uncomfortable they are to this type of greeting. To them, a hug is the max when it comes to similar sexes :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So Nick/Gabriel/Byrone if you guys ever met Rab, how would you greet him? A standard handshake? Thats gay as fuck :D

What would you do Rab? Would you kiss them :p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
So Nick/Gabriel/Byrone if you guys ever met Rab, how would you greet him? A standard handshake? Thats gay as fuck :D

What would you do Rab? Would you kiss them :p
I know I would lick Byron's face for sure even before kissing him.

Nick and Gabriel, a sweet soft neck kiss will make their day.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I don't know where this is going or what those crazy Arabs do, but I thought it's implied when you're kissing friends or family, you kiss on the cheek. :D
I know but that razielwhatever dude made it seem like kissing on the cheek is the same as kissing on the mouth.

Theres no time limit to it or anything, its not even something everybody does, i personally don't do it. But if someone does it to me, its not something i'm sensitive about. :p
Seriously holding hands for longer than 10 sec is something lovers do. Not for me, thank you, take that shit to the tourists.:D

I kiss my parents and siblings non-stop when I see them. I also hold their hands, but approximately around 6 to 7 seconds :p. So, shut up Byrone.
We all know ye gay, anyway!

Do you kiss your dad on the mouth?:D Kissing your mom & sisters is one thing but kissing brothers on the mouth is just too much.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You fucker B, do you really think I kiss any of my parents or siblings on the mouth? :D

Except when I was around 2-3 years old I was kissing my mum on the mouth but other than that I would be engongo to do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)