[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (48 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:lol:

What can I do about my ego? :cry:
Ask Messi to teach you to be modest and how when you do something that shows your true nature (like elbowing players when nobody watches you, or kicking a ball as strong as you can directly at the opposition fans) to apologize to the referee and make it look so sweet and naive.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Ask Messi to teach you to be modest and how when you do something that shows your true nature (like elbowing players when nobody watches you, or kicking a ball as strong as you can directly at the opposition fans) to apologize to the referee and make it look so sweet and naive.
What about this goal holy Messiah scored:

Ronaldo needs to be like him, more flexible with his hands and elbows :agree:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Maradona did the same thing, he's still the best last I checked.
But noone claims that Maradona is a modest guy, real professional that never dives and always plays fair.
The impression the media and especially UEFA want to give about Messi is exactly the opposite of how Maradona is perceived.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
But noone claims that Maradona is a modest guy, real professional that never dives and always plays fair.
The impression the media and especially UEFA want to give about Messi is exactly the opposite of how Maradona is perceived.
Who cares? The debate's about who's better and Messi is better by far.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
As a neutral (actually, I hate Barca more than Real), Messi is better, I'm sorry to say.
You're not neutral. You're from Trinidad and that's same shit as the South American countries south of you. Naturally you support your own guy and not the European. :agree:
Your opinion is thus invalid and due to your bias we can't take you seriously.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You're not neutral. You're from Trinidad and that's same shit as the South American countries south of you. Naturally you support your own guy and not the European. :agree:
Your opinion is thus invalid and due to your bias we can't take you seriously.
Lol, I'm closer to Ronaldo in heritage than Messi. I wish my cousin was as good as that corned beef lover.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)