[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think it's more likely that Bojan will leave
He might leave too.

Pedro made a case for himself on that left side and I don't think Guardiola will change anything there. Zlatan was the one who didn't fit the Barca style and that's the reason why they went after Villa.
Now that Villa is there and a Pedro-Villa-Messi trio is a certainty, it makes little sense to keep a 10m eur wages player on the bench.

My prediction is that Barca will try to get rid of Zlatan. Sell him, or if they can't do it, then maybe some swap deal or even a loan. Anything to get rid of his wages.
Then they will buy another striker for the bench. Probably a proven one, who will accept the bench (like Larsson was).
Maybe Iaquinta? :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Barcelona the hypocrites, they should not moan about Madrid's spending now.
They lost the right to moan last summer, when they spent €92.5 million + Samuel Eto'o.
Now they're adding another 40m, and probably another 40m will follow soon for Fabregas.

But we all love Barca and we hate Real for doing what Barca are doing too.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
They lost the right to moan last summer, when they spent €92.5 million + Samuel Eto'o.
Now they're adding another 40m, and probably another 40m will follow soon for Fabregas.

So were looking at nearly 200 million euros in two years.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
More probably they will let Zlatan go.
Maybe Arsenal as part of a potential Fabregas to Barca deal?
Barcelona just said that Zlatan is staying with them and I think they've bought Villa to replace Henry. I don't think they're stupid enough to give up on a player like Zlatan after one season.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Barcelona the hypocrites, they should not moan about Madrid's spending now.

The difference between Barcelona and Real is that Barca usually start with between 6-9 own products from their own academy in the starting line up every year.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Barcelona just said that Zlatan is staying with them and I think they've bought Villa to replace Henry. I don't think they're stupid enough to give up on a player like Zlatan after one season.
Maybe, but they are stupid enough if they want to replace Pedro. The boy scored 23 goals this year, scoring against all the big teams, and he was great. What more do they want?

Or did they start replacing their young talents with mercenaries? :eyebrows:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Don't think so, he's too good for that. I think Villa is simply replacing Henry. But if they sign someone to replace Henry then Zlatan should starting thinking about the future.
Villa is not a wing forward he can drift out wide but his best position is down the middle. Pedro with the season he has just had deserves a starting spot it will be like this:-

Pedro-Villa-Messi

Ibrahimovic this season has showed he's not too good for the bench I think he needs to reign his ego in and stop having this arogant attitude on the pitch where he thinks he can walk around at 2mph.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)