[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (6 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I dont agree. They lost to their rivals, but they blew all the others away. You can't just forget the 98 points, the 100+ goals, the performances of 36 games and just count the classico.

Barca were just too good and Real were kind of unlucky.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Given how shitty madrid is... the fact that they have 98 points is more crazy than them not winning the league.

are you crazy? there are very few teams that could beat madrid out of all the european leagues. As Fred pointed out, they have killed almost every team they've played. Unfortunately for them, they had to deal with barca ;)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

If there was any doubt which blood flows in Ibra's veins, there's not anymore. Ibra telling off a reporter about the gay pic with Pique, in typical Bosnian style. Awesome. :D

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,305
    After watching this one, hearing his voice and the look and everything, I really think he's gay. No kidding.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Did you hear his voice? Very girly.
    I know you don't like Ibra, but his is "very girly" what does Del Piero voice sound like then.

As for the Ibra's response and the way he is talking with journalists you can't help but like him, he seems like a cool guy.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,314
    I know you don't like Ibra, but his is "very girly" what does Del Piero voice sound like then.
    Have I ever asked you to soap it? Or play somewhere else in some corner?

The Del Piero this and that wont always help your case. We all know you hate the man you made it clear several times. Time to get over it. You can send another message now because your previous one was sent.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    I'm not taking a diss at Del Piero, I'm just saying that it's rather unfair to say Ibra has girly voice in this situation.

It's the same as with Totti incident whihc showed exact opposite of Del Piero virtues and somehow it was praised by you, I'm just puzzled thats all.

Btw Del Piero my all time favorite players ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)