[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (104 Viewers)

deepblue

IBM Chess Programmer(DB)
Feb 19, 2003
Why? Ronaldo played as a winger for United when he scored 47 goals. Messi is deployed as a forward 99% of the time.
He was talking about Luiz Ronaldo not Cristiano.

Cristiano scored only 42 and did not play as a winger, United hardly played with wingers that season. He was one of the three attacking forwards and often drifting inside with Tevez and Rooney moving outwide. He was an outside forward and a centre forward through out the season not a winge

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I was talking about the Brazilian Ronaldo.

The Portuguese Ronaldo scored 43 goals at United not 47. Plus, no he was actually deployed a lot as a striker in his last two seasons at United, in fact he played as a lone striker in the CL especially several times. Rooney was being played as a winger several times to accommodate Ronaldo.
Ok.

In the league he was'nt.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Everybody choke, that's natural.

I just like to point that out next to the sum they spent for nothing.
Well it was unrealistic of them to expect to win titles immediately, if they be patient with their team and manager and keep them until next year, they probably will dominate Europe. But being the fickle fucks that they are, they'll probably sack their manager, sell their players and buy new ones, and they'll start all over again and the cycle keeps going.

Thats why i hope they sack Pellegrini this summer.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Well it was unrealistic of them to expect to win titles immediately, if they be patient with their team and manager and keep them until next year, they probably will dominate Europe. But being the fickle fucks that they are, they'll probably sack their manager, sell their players and buy new ones, and they'll start all over again and the cycle keeps going.

Thats why i hope they sack Pellegrini this summer.
To spend that amount and not win anything, not even the cup is choking hard. :p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ok.

In the league he was'nt.
I agree, he wasn't used as a striker in the league as frequently as the CL. But even in the league, he, Rooney and Tevez interchanged positions a lot, and Rooney especially was forced to play wide a lot. Most of the time he did play as a winger though, so scoring 43 goals was a phenomenal achievement, but he wasn't as creative and did not create and assist as many goals as Messi has done in the past two years.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He was talking about Luiz Ronaldo not Cristiano.

Cristiano scored only 42 and did not play as a winger, United hardly played with wingers that season. He was one of the three attacking forwards and often drifting inside with Tevez and Rooney moving outwide. He was an outside forward and a centre forward through out the season not a winge
:agree:

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
I agree, he wasn't used as a striker in the league as frequently as the CL. But even in the league, he, Rooney and Tevez interchanged positions a lot, and Rooney especially was forced to play wide a lot. Most of the time he did play as a winger though, so scoring 43 goals was a phenomenal achievement, but he wasn't as creative and did not create and assist as many goals as Messi has done in the past two years.
True.

However if Ronaldo plays a full season in La Liga next year he will score 40+ goals I'm sure.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
True.

However if Ronaldo plays a full season in La Liga next year he will score 40+ goals I'm sure.

In any case, i don't think it is goal scoring that distinguishes Messi from Ronaldo, both are pretty close in that regard and both score equally freakish amount of goals. But Messi is more of a team player, he is more creative, he's a big game decider and all in all the more talented player.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Isn't that pretty obvious? :confused:

No really, i can't think of a player thats got better link up play. Especially those one two's in tight places he always plays with his teammates :shocked:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I'm glad for Barca and my imaginary boyfriend Pique.

I'm also happy RMadrid didn't even manage to win.

Sucks Zlatan had to be on the winning side.

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Barcelona vs Valladolid

LA Liga Season 2009-2010 Day 38

Sunday May 16, 2010 Kick off: 18:00
Camp Nou

JSC SPORTS - Ara. Comm. - 1150 KBPS - 320*240 - flv

Goals

First Goal for Barcelona by Prieto (Own Goal ) 27
Click Here for Video

Second Goal for Barcelona by Pedro 30
Click Here for Video

Third Goal for Barcelona by Messi 63
Click Here for Video

Fourth Gola for Barcelona by Messi 76
Click Here for Video

Extras

Barcelona's Players Celebrations of Liga 2009-2010
Click Here for Video

Celebrations of the Fans of Barcelona in the City
Click Here for Video

Barcelona Players celebrate the Season 2009-2010 in the Camp Nou
Click Here for Video

Highlights

First Half Highlights : Barcelona 2-0 Valladolid
Click Here for Video

Second Half Highlights : Barcelona 4-0 Valladolid
Click Here for Video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)