[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (7 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
If Barca had Ibrahimovic on the pitch yesterday they would have won by at least 3, the amount of times I saw crosses into the box that would have been met by a taller player or oppertunities for that or a long ball upfront definitley would have let Barca mix their styles up much more.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Debatable.

In any case, both teams had injuries to two first team players. It evened itself out in the end.
Agreed with the teams being even in the match.
But Real played direct football with 5-7 touches maximum in each move, I fail to see that kaka would have changed the quality durastically, no doubt he would have helped.
But if you re-watch the game there are many occasions where you see barca were needing a big man in the box or one to hold the ball up for Messi who was dropping pretty deep yesterday and it explains why most of barca play was cut out before they could even reach the box. Credit goes to Real aswell though as they defended fantastically.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Mardid are yet to win ONE single match against a decent team.

If Leonardo's old Milan can defeat Pellegrini's 300 mill madrid that says volumes about Pellegrini.

Madrid can rape small teams in la liga as much as they want to but flopping against every decent opponent will always show their true colors. They flopped against Lyon, Milan and Barca all twice.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well the month starts from whenever you don on the avatar ;)

And I'm too lazy to be creative (too bad snoop isnt around :D), so I'll be traditional and restrict it what we beat on, a symbolic reminder of never to be unsure on who's superior again :p You can don this for 1 month, peeps wont know its even due to a bet just by the pic itself, but who cares aslong as I do.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Well that's a relief, you couldn't imagine what options I had in mind :D

Still, Are you sure about this one? Coz you know you can't change that again, Im giving you a chance to reconsider :eyebrows:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol you are a masochistic one, arent you? :D

Well I'll suffice with mocking/ridiculing you on daily basis or seeing others do it :D Then be predictable and give you such an avatar :p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well the month starts from whenever you don on the avatar ;)

And I'm too lazy to be creative (too bad snoop isnt around :D), so I'll be traditional and restrict it what we beat on, a symbolic reminder of never to be unsure on who's superior again :p You can don this for 1 month, peeps wont know its even due to a bet just by the pic itself, but who cares aslong as I do.

Osman :tdown:

I would have thought you'd be more creative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)