[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (67 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
He was more involved, but I don't recall him doing anything useful.
I thought him and Ronaldo had some very good linkup in the first half they went past Puyol and Alves on numerous occassions. Marcelo final ball tonight was the problem and his decision making.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:tup:

I liked Berbatov too, before he joined ManUre.
:heart:

You might be my Juventuz-soulmate, you know.

Your views on Riquelme?

I thought him and Ronaldo had some very good linkup in the first half they went past Puyol and Alves on numerous occassions. Marcelo final ball tonight was the problem and his decision making.
Marcello did more running, but VDV launched Ronaldo in more useful positions with nice through balls. I think him being a link between mid and forwards was more useful than Marcelo's endless running without much end product.

But I'm fine with agreeing to disagree on this one. They were both rather crap, as almost all Madrid players were.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I would +rep you again, but I have to spread rep first. ;)

Good to know I'm not the only sucker for the lazy artists around here.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I guess this was Raul's last El Classico, at 32. Who could have thought that a few years back? Well well, he's not good enough and they need to move on.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Do you guys remember (I'm not sure if I remember the years exactly) in the beginning of the decade when Real Madrid was great and Barcelona couldn't win anything to save their lives... and now ten years have passed and they're one (if not the best) of the best clubs currently in the World... Well the same will happen to Juve, we will come back from the dead and win back to back CLs!! Hopefully in less than ten years though

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Do you guys remember (I'm not sure if I remember the years exactly) in the beginning of the decade when Real Madrid was great and Barcelona couldn't win anything to save their lives... and now ten years have passed and they're one (if not the best) of the best clubs currently in the World... Well the same will happen to Juve, we will come back from the dead and win back to back CLs!! Hopefully in less than ten years though
Juve did nothing of note, as far as I'm aware, between the great team of Platini & Co and Lippi arriving, so you don't have to go that far back in history to find a time when Juve were pretty mediocre.

These things tend to be cyclical, but the quality of the management will dictate how long the good and bad periods are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)