[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (6 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So you have Kaka who didn't do much for the whole 90 minutes, then comes in the last 15 minutes and makes two assists when Xerez lose all hope. Then you have Alonso who was pulling the strings in midfield all game long, passing the ball around, dictating the tempo and retaining possession for his team.

You were more impressed by Kaka despite all that, i think its pretty obvious that you are the one that is more impressed by flashy players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Xerez CD vs Real Madrid

La Liga 2009-2010 Day 22
Saturday February 13, 2010 Kick off: 19:00
Estadio Chapin

JSC SPORTS - Ara. Comm. - 1150 KBPS - 320*240 - flv

Goals

First Goal for Real Madrid by Arbeloa 64
Click Here for Video

Second Goal for Real Madrid by Ronaldo - Strong Header 69
Click Here for Video

Third Goal for Real Madrid by Ronaldo 72
Click Here for Video

Extras

Danger Shot by Ronaldo 62
Click Here for Video

Highlights

First Half Highlights : Xerez CD 0-0 Real Madrid
Click Here for Video

Second Half Highlights : Xerez CD 0-3 Real Madrid
Click Here for Video

Full Match Highlights : Xerez CD 0-3 Real Madrid
Click Here for Video

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
But to be completely fair to Kaka, its a new club and a new environment for him. So i wouldn't write him off just yet, he could explode any moment.

That being said, we can make future predictions over whether he'll be back to his best all day long, but fact of the matter is, he has underachieved up until now this season.
:tup:

I was rather surprised to read people have been impressed with Kaka at Madrid. Of all the players they bought Kaka is clearly the one underperforming, if you compare him to how good he was at Milan. His injury obviously didn't help either, but he's yet to really impress me at Madrid.

In fact, I thought that at one point they looked better with vdVaart in his spot, but Kaka is / was not really fit I guess. It's just about waiting til he hits his form, and you'll see what he can really do at Madrid.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
So you have Kaka who didn't do much for the whole 90 minutes, then comes in the last 15 minutes and makes two assists when Xerez lose all hope. Then you have Alonso who was pulling the strings in midfield all game long, passing the ball around, dictating the tempo and retaining possession for his team.

You were more impressed by Kaka despite all that, i think its pretty obvious that you are the one that is more impressed by flashy players.
I never said that Alonso is not great. I just said that people don't appreciate Kaka's talent because he's not a flashy type of players. You've got admire the man's vision On both of he's two assists today . On both goals he spotted cristiano out of nowhere.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

I was rather surprised to read people have been impressed with Kaka at Madrid. Of all the players they bought Kaka is clearly the one underperforming, if you compare him to how good he was at Milan. His injury obviously didn't help either, but he's yet to really impress me at Madrid.

In fact, I thought that at one point they looked better with vdVaart in his spot, but Kaka is / was not really fit I guess. It's just about waiting til he hits his form, and you'll see what he can really do at Madrid.

Of course.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I never said that Alonso is not great. I just said that people don't appreciate Kaka's talent because he's not a flashy type of players. You've got admire the man's vision On both of he's two assists today . On both goals he spotted cristiano out of nowhere.
On the contrary Kaka when at his best is a very flashy player. A player with an explosive burst of pace that can dribble and glaze past defenders like they're not there. I don't know what your definition of flashy is, it is a subjective term afterall, but in my book Kaka is a very flashy player. When at his best that is.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
In no way can you be that sure about it. Ronaldo is a more complete player who's physically much stronger than Messi. They are both fast with great techniques, they both score a lot and make tons of assists. Messi's only advantage over Ronaldo is that he's younger.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
It's hard to say who's better.

Ronaldo is clearly the physically stronger player, he's more of a powerhouse, and has a more powerful shot.

Messi is better in small spaces and I think has a bit better touch.

It's just a matter of preference, but these two are clearly ahead of the rest out there right now.

So let's just have Messi on the right and Ronaldo on the left, and we're all happy. Go Secco go! :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's hard to say who's better.

Ronaldo is clearly the physically stronger player, he's more of a powerhouse, and has a more powerful shot.

Messi is better in small spaces and I think has a bit better touch.

It's just a matter of preference, but these two are clearly ahead of the rest out there right now.

So let's just have Messi on the right and Ronaldo on the left, and we're all happy. Go Secco go! :D
That would be just wow. I so wouldn't like to play against those two together.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
In no way can you be that sure about it. Ronaldo is a more complete player who's physically much stronger than Messi. They are both fast with great techniques, they both score a lot and make tons of assists. Messi's only advantage over Ronaldo is that he's younger.
Thats the only argument one can make for Ronaldo really. That he is a more complete player, and while that is true it does not make him a better player than Messi who is just phenomenal. Technically Messi is light years ahead of Ronaldo, his close ball control, his vision and his dribbling ability is just out of this world. Messi is also more of a team player.

You say Ronaldo makes tons of assists? Erm.. no no he doesn't actually. I can't even remember the last time Ronaldo created a goal for one of his teammates.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Of course it's because it's Barca vs Real ;)

And it's also because Ronaldo is a kind of player who always tends to show off annoying the shit out of the opponents.
You can't make me look like someone whose biased against Ronaldo because if you do, i'll be happy to prove you wrong by bringing posts from last season where i was one of the very few who defended him last season.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Of course it's because it's Barca vs Real ;)

And it's also because Ronaldo is a kind of player who always tends to show off annoying the shit out of the opponents.
No, I hate that comparison and groups. Even when he was at Manchester I stated the same.

Messi is probably the best player I ever watched. I rate him higher but it's hard to compare.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well one can say the exact same thing about Gerrard and Zidane, yet we all know who the much better player is. Way more complete is not a good argument imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)