[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (6 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ok, I watched the game, I watched only the second half and I am really indifferent about the result, the performance or the players but one thing strikes me really odd. It's really really strange and I feel so sad when I think about it, players in other matches sweat, Juve players leave the pitch dry just as they came in.

This sucks, you know.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ok, I watched the game, I watched only the second half and I am really indifferent about the result, the performance or the players but one thing strikes me really odd. It's really really strange and I feel so sad when I think about it, players in other matches sweat, Juve players leave the pitch dry just as they came in.

This sucks, you know.
Motivation problem. Certainly much of it has to do with the coach, a bit of it has to do with the players. Perhaps they already think the season is over.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Motivation problem. Certainly much of it has to do with the coach, a bit of it has to do with the players. Perhaps they already think the season is over.
Certainly motivation problems because if they are motivated they would run and when you run you sweat. And it's only when you run, sweat and work your ass off it's when you get results. And thinking the season is already over is certainly a problem stemming from the coach. Especially when he announces after a defeat like today that we should have got a penalty and a point.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

This sucks, you know.
Not just Juve IMO, whole Serie A.

Tempo is just too slow.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Barca had 64% of the possession. :eek:
Tonight it didn't mean much. Real were covering well every inch in midfield and managed to steal some balls and create from counters.
Barca didn't have a single chance or half a chance before the goal and a magnificent performance by Puyol, combined with very bad finishing, is the reason why Real didn't win this match.

IMO, Real will win La Liga this year. Barca will do better than Real in CL, though.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well thank god for that. Cuz if they weren't and they beat us 2-0 then something would be seriously wrong.
Something is seriously wrong. Cagliari know they are inferior to us so they worked their asses off to beat us. Next week on the other hand, you might see Inter players leave the pitch with the three points without losing a drop of sweat.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Tonight it didn't mean much. Real were covering well every inch in midfield and managed to steal some balls and create from counters.
Barca didn't have a single chance or half a chance before the goal and a magnificent performance by Puyol, combined with very bad finishing, is the reason why Real didn't win this match.

IMO, Real will win La Liga this year. Barca will do better than Real in CL, though.
Real sucks, if they win La Liga then everybody in Barca should do a harakiri.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Well, if Real had more of the ball they would have caused more problems methinks.

I think Real will fall apart somewhere down the line and let Barca step in for the win.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
They're still in CL though, so this competition isn't over for them but they underperform there as well. I'm afraid that's solely Ferrara's tactical failure. He's being outplayed by every other coach.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
They're still in CL though, so this competition isn't over for them but they underperform there as well. I'm afraid that's solely Ferrara's tactical failure. He's being outplayed by every other coach.
It's not like Ferrara isn't using what we here think would be the right formation and choices. Obviously the 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1 is all we have to work with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)