[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (11 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Same here. I have a wide coverage of La Liga here and I barely watch a match; however you see me watching matches like Reggina - Siena from time to time (bland annat :D)
i love Serie A, i love the tactical approach to teh game and am a huge serie a fanboy

but

i am a bigger football fan and i will watch la liga,EPL and god forbid use hy Heart of Midlothian season ticket to go watch SPL. i watch a lot of la liga as i have sky sports and it is a brilliantly entertaining league but i do get frustrated with the level of defensive nincompoopery

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
can someone shed some light over hunterlaars situation ? why is he supposed to being sold ?

did he flop like i wanted him to or is it just the natural floro madness of always liking the latest gift best ?

16 goals in 40 primera division games is not as great as his ratio in the netherlands, but it isn't bad either

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
can someone shed some light over hunterlaars situation ? why is he supposed to being sold ?

did he flop like i wanted him to or is it just the natural floro madness of always liking the latest gift best ?

16 goals in 40 primera division games is not as great as his ratio in the netherlands, but it isn't bad either
Raul, Benzema, Higuain, Van Nistleroy, Huntelaar, Negredo. That's quite a stable of strikers. Raul and Higuain aren't going anywhere. Ruud is probably going to get shipped off (for cheap). Negredo just got there, but could be headed out too (cheap too). Huntelaar could still fetch a decent price.

It's not that he flopped, he just isn't one of the big names on the squad anymore.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Didier Zokora has joined Sevilla from Spurs.
Good signing for Sevilla. He's a decent defensive minded box to box midfielder. They needed another central mid. As Maresca is definitely not good enough anymore, and Renato had an average season last term, while Romaric was blowing hot and cold. They'll probably pair him with Romaric, imo a decent enough midfield duo.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Good signing for Sevilla. He's a decent defensive minded box to box midfielder. They needed another central mid. As Maresca is definitely not good enough anymore, and Renato had an average season last term, while Romaric was blowing hot and cold. They'll probably pair him with Romaric, imo a decent enough midfield duo.
Both Ivorians.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
could be the year for Fazio also, he looked impressive whenever i seen him play and the guys shoulders are huge, looks like he left the coat hanger in and the wardrobe as well

Kenneth

Jul 19, 2009
The eternal race between Real Madrid and FC Barcelona continue as we are about to commence another exciting and thrilling season in Spain. La Liga will be full of entertaining and positive football by some of the best teams in the world.

Real Madrid have changed back to Florentino Perez. With him comes the 'Galacticos' tactic that means blending world stars with young talents.

After a dissapointing season Real Madrid decided to sack the coach. They hired Manuel Pellegrini to take over the ropes. His impressive record at Villareal saw Real Madrid sign one of the most shrewd coaches around.

With Perez this time around succeeding in bringing home Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka Real Madrid are now again on road for glory. But it was not only those two who interested the white side in this summer market that also saw the arrival of promising Benzema and strong Albiol.

It remains to be seen whether this new look Real Madrid can challenge FC Barcelona who won the treble.

FC Barcelona have been quiet over the summer patiently improving the team through hard work on the training fields of Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper.

The team destroyed everything in their way during the most successful season in club history. And Pep Guardiola seeks to strengthen the depth of this side ahead of a season with many matches before the World Cup 2010.

First arrival was Brazilian Maxwell who saw the chance to join arguably the best team in the world. He will compete with Abidal for the left back spot in the lineup. The signing of Zlatan Ibrahimovic was patiently awaited in Spain after long weeks of speculation regarding the Swedish international. Finally Eto'o and Hleb plus a bag of money went to Inter and in return the Swedish Monster arrived in Barca.

Many questions are to be answered in the new season as Barcelona are favourites to retain their title. Real Madrid will be their challenger. But don't forget Sevilla, Valencia or Atletico Madrid.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Benitez gave his ok for Xabi to leave Liverpool and within the next 48 hours we'll know his future. I'm posting this here because it's going to be Real Madrid most likely. Deal worth ~30mln euros.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Ahh, Xabi Alonso, good times. If Ranieri wasn't that stupid we would have Sissoko, Xabi and Melo in midfield today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)