[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If it were our first season back in SerieA and we would be able to get him for free, I'd say yes, but now that we are already back and also back in CL, I'd say no, not as a starter.
IMO, he is in the same league then Legro is and to were Canna is headed and IMO, neither are Juve starting material.
He would have to prove himself in a top league if I were to move for him as a starter.

I was just making fun of the terminology "Juventus material."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Vicente Soriano has sold Mestalla for €500 million

At a press conference today, Vicente Soriano revealed, that amongst other things, he has sold Mestalla for €500 million.

He also revealed the group behind the takeover, Dalport Investments.

At the moment, Soriano is just the spokesman for the group, until a new president can be named, with would no doubt be Soriano himself.

The club will not seek a capital increase now. It is not needed with the €500 million coming in for Mestalla. That essentially wipes out Valencia's debt.

The company buying Mestalla is part of the Dalport Corporation, and Soriano said it was a good deal for everyone.

More details will follow this week.

Check back later today for more details about the deal.

Story from Superdeporte

http://loco4losche.com/blogweb/inde...oriano-has-sold-Mestalla-for-500-million.html

:eek:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Vicente Soriano has sold Mestalla for €500 million

At a press conference today, Vicente Soriano revealed, that amongst other things, he has sold Mestalla for €500 million.

He also revealed the group behind the takeover, Dalport Investments.

At the moment, Soriano is just the spokesman for the group, until a new president can be named, with would no doubt be Soriano himself.

The club will not seek a capital increase now. It is not needed with the €500 million coming in for Mestalla. That essentially wipes out Valencia's debt.

The company buying Mestalla is part of the Dalport Corporation, and Soriano said it was a good deal for everyone.

More details will follow this week.

Check back later today for more details about the deal.

Story from Superdeporte

http://loco4losche.com/blogweb/inde...oriano-has-sold-Mestalla-for-500-million.html

:eek:
Selling the stadium then paying rent to that company?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Selling the stadium then paying rent to that company?
Mestalla is in a pretty central location and the real estate is worth quite a bit. It will be demolished for office buildings or something, which is what raises the money.

This was the plan all along, except selling the real estate wasn't as easy as they expected, especially with the financial crisis.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Haha, I really wonder what Real Madrid was thinking when they gave Ronaldo #9. I guess every Real Madrid fan can use his old Ronaldo(fat) jersey now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)