[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (2 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Time for the joke of the day:

I read a few Liverpool websites from time to time, as I am a fan and like to know what is going on. Anyway I was on RAWK and reading about Abreloa's pending move to Madrid. Apparently some Spanish paper is reporting that Madrid now wants American Oguchi Onyewu. Only the paper think he's from Newcastle. So my Kopshite brothers go on to blame Onyewu single handedly for the Geordies relegation, citing that he should have played more down the stretch.:lol:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
A Dutch website states the same, Onyewu even stopped negotiations with Ajax to start negotiating with Real Madrid according to that website.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
A Dutch website states the same, Onyewu even stopped negotiations with Ajax to start negotiating with Real Madrid according to that website.
That's nuts. I figured the Spanish paper was spouting rubbish due to the fact that they said he was a Newcastle player.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That would be pretty cool, but he certainly wouldn't start for them.

Perhaps Real just want to buy an American player before their trip to the US.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I have seen plenty of games with Onyewu in his time with Standard and he is/ was a stronghold at the back for them but I really don't see what he is going to do in Madrid.
Pollish the shoes of Ronaldo?
he is a good player but certainly no Real material

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
If it were our first season back in SerieA and we would be able to get him for free, I'd say yes, but now that we are already back and also back in CL, I'd say no, not as a starter.
IMO, he is in the same league then Legro is and to were Canna is headed and IMO, neither are Juve starting material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)