[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (3 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Del Piero is the only one I'd gladly accept :D

I'm biased against/towards many things unfortunately but certainly not against Barca/towards Milan.
I don't think the Milan one is true, Alen is the one that thinks so :D

You are obviously biased against Barca. There are a lot of people on this forum who hate Barca just as much as you do, but most of them give credit where its due, thats why you are the only one out of them that is biased against Barca.

The exact same thing can be said of Dusan against Real, he never gives them credit, even when they deserve it.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
You're right, but when you have both opinions together add to it the fact that you openly state that you hate Barca, you even supported your direct rival Inter ahead of them.
So if I hadn't said that I hate Barca I would have been more likely not to be accused of being biased against them?

Messi-Ronaldo comparison is a very very close one so I really can't see how you take it as something which shows my bias against Barca even if I have this opinion together with the fact that watching Barca doesn't bring joy to me which is simply how my taste is about game styles. None of what you mentioned above makes me biased against Barca.

You are obviously biased against Barca. There are a lot of people on this forum who hate Barca just as much as you do, but most of them give credit where its due, thats why you are the only one out of them that is biased against Barca.

The exact same thing can be said of Dusan against Real, he never gives them credit, even when they deserve it.
When Barca deserve to be given credit, I ususally try to stay clear of this thread just like when Inter deserve to be given credit. I prefer to remain silent. I don't remember myself saying that Xavi is not a great player or Messi is not awesome. I'm making fun of them when everyone else is and I say nothing when I have to say good things about them. You know what bias is? Bias means that Xavi is making a wonderful assist but I FAIL to see that as one. Bias is saying that Defoe is a better player than Rooney. Saying nothing only shows how much I hate them.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So if I hadn't said that I hate Barca I would have been more likely not to be accused of being biased against them?

Messi-Ronaldo comparison is a very very close one so I really can't see how you take it as something which shows my bias against Barca even if I have this opinion together with the fact that watching Barca doesn't bring joy to me which is simply how my taste is about game styles. None of what you mentioned above makes me biased against Barca.

When Barca deserve to be given credit, I ususally try to stay clear of this thread just like when Inter deserve to be given credit. I prefer to remain silent. I don't remember myself saying that Xavi is not a great player or Messi is not awesome. I'm making fun of them when everyone else is and I say nothing when I have to say good things about them. You know what bias is? Bias means that Xavi is making a wonderful assist but I FAIL to see that as one. Bias is saying that Defoe is a better player than Rooney. Saying nothing only shows how much I hate them.
Poor Nick :D

How about Zanetti is better than Xavi? Do you think that is a biased opinion to have?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That's Fred when he doesn't make sense. When he looks 12 he is Freddy. When we play Mafia he is Fredo. When he curses Arshavin he becomes Alfredo :D

Freddy, I have missed Andries too much.

Adds to the list "Andries" :angel:

Conveniently, you chose to ignore my question

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008

:sergio:

STOP!!!!!!!!!!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Adds to the list "Andries" :angel:

Conveniently, you chose to ignore my question
I wasn't biased towards him. I like him too much but I'd have said the same things if it was anyone else instead of him getting that harsh amount of unfair shit.

It wasn't a biased opinion of his. It was a surprisingly dumb opinion of his and I still don't know if he was really serious stating that.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Oh let me tell you this, it won't stop for a long time :D

Though i will concede that the forum has double standards depending on the member. Hoori would gladly rip on you for saying that, but she'll leave others be for saying that Zanetti is better than Xavi.

Only goes to prove my point that she's biased against Barca :agree:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I wasn't biased towards him. I like him too much but I'd have said the same things if it was anyone else instead of him getting that harsh amount of unfair shit.

It wasn't a biased opinion of his. It was a surprisingly dumb opinion of his and I still don't know if he was really serious stating that.
He said it a lot of times and in many instances, not just that one.

As for being biased towards him, that was a joke :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)