[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (110 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Barca are playing some absolutely fantastic football out there, Xavi the best of the lot imo.

Villareal started the game strongly and passed the ball around really well and made Barcelona a spectator for the first 7-8 minutes of the game, but it was naive of them to try and beat Barcelona in their own ball game, it was never going to work. Kudos to them for the courage but unfortunately it backfired at them

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not really watching it, not that fond of either team to be honest. Monaco used to be fun to watch, but ever since the mid season break they have always disappointed me whenever i've tuned in.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Is it true what my bro is telling me?

Busquets Got 2 yellow cards yet no red?
He got two yellow cards true. His second yellow card he got it when he was subbed off for Yaya, but he was too slow to get out of the pitch, the ref gave him a second yellow, but didn't give him a red, Barca's players all came to swarm around the ref but the minute they saw he forgot to pull out the red, they all retreated, Lorente was telling the ref its his second yellow its his second yellow, but the damage had already been done Busquets got off the pitch already and Yaya came in. :p

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Villarreal vs Barcelona

La Liga Season 2009-2010 Round 35
May 1, 2010 10:00 PM CET
El Madrigal
Referee: Teixeira Vitienes

JSC SPORTS - Ara. Comm. - 1150 KBPS - 320*240 - flv

Goals

First Goal for Barcelona by Messi 18
Click Here for Video

Second Goal for Barcelona by Xavi from a Free Kick 33
Click Here for Video

Third Goal for Barcelona by Bojan 41
Click Here for Video

First Goal for Villareal by LLorente 68
Click Here for Video

Fourth Goal for Barcelona by Messi 88
Click Here for Video

Highlights

First Half Highlights : Villareal vs Barcelona
Click Here for Video

Second Half Highlights : Villareal vs Barcelona
Click Here for Video

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
He got two yellow cards true. His second yellow card he got it when he was subbed off for Yaya, but he was too slow to get out of the pitch, the ref gave him a second yellow, but didn't give him a red, Barca's players all came to swarm around the ref but the minute they saw he forgot to pull out the red, they all retreated, Lorente was telling the ref its his second yellow its his second yellow, but the damage had already been done Busquets got off the pitch already and Yaya came in. :p
Very similar to what Graham Poll did in the world cup 2006 (Australia vs Croatia). :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)