Highlights

First Half Highlights : Zaragoza 0-0 Real Madrid
Click Here for Video

Second Half Highlights : Zaragoza 1-2 Real Madrid
Click Here for Video

Buy on AliExpress.com

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Funny moment at the Valencia Vs Deportivo game.
The ref calls it for half time then he figures he made a mistaje and there is still a minute left of injury time and calls the players back in to continue the first half.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Villareal - Barca is going to be tough too. Real will probably win the league if they beat Mallorca two weeks from now, which they probably will. I've always said it, but i think that barring the Classico, Real have been more convincing in the Liga than Barca this season.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I strongly doubt that. Barca have struggled alot away from home this season. They have a big chance of winning the game, but by no means will it be easy.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Because Real fans and their administration are the most arrogant pieces of shit ever. They are a disgusting bunch. I'd love it if they ended up winning nothing despite spending 250M, that would be brilliant.

Dec 31, 2008
Because Real fans and their administration are the most arrogant pieces of shit ever. They are a disgusting bunch. I'd love it if they ended up winning nothing despite spending 250M, that would be brilliant.
:agree: but i can't stand Bartha continuing this winning streak either. The best would be Valencia winning La Liga. 2002, 2004 :touched: i liked their team

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
A third party winning the Liga would be the best scenario, but obviously its going to be between Barca and Real for at least the next 4-5 years. I'd much rather Barca winning every year than Real winning even once.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't know why some of you get all worked up on teams winning or not winning their domestic leagues when you cheer for a team in another league. Seriously, this football fan is a bit over the top. Fine with me to watch a match here or a match there but wanting teams to fail or others to win only because they are the lesser of two evils is just silly.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't know why some of you get all worked up on teams winning or not winning their domestic leagues when you cheer for a team in another league. Seriously, this football fan is a bit over the top. Fine with me to watch a match here or a match there but wanting teams to fail or others to win only because they are the lesser of two evils is just silly.
Different perspectives i guess.

Most of my friends are Real Madrid fans and when and if Real Madrid win something i never hear the end of it. After Chelsea and United, Real Madrid is the team i want most to fail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)