[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (111 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
FIFA should add some new rule allowing the opponents of the team where Messi plays to play with 2 players more.
11 vs 13 or something. Otherwise it won't be a fair contest.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Messi was pretty sweet, immediately pointed to Ibra when he was fouled, knows how to treat a suffering teammate.

And Dooz, didnt attack you, but your overly exaggerated tendency to berate and belittle Pazzini in several threads, there is little need or sense in that. I dont think he is good enough, but you dont see me being all obbsessive about pointing that out.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Messi was pretty sweet, immediately pointed to Ibra when he was fouled, knows how to treat a suffering teammate.

And Dooz, didnt attack you, but your overly exaggerated tendency to berate and belittle Pazzini in several threads, there is little need or sense in that. I dont think he is good enough, but you dont see me being all obbsessive about pointing that out.
Now you gonna get banned for going off-topic :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

A player who want 70% of the forum, willing to pay over 15mln euros is overrated and deserves my constant bashing. Simple as that, but now that I posted what I think, I'll stop doing it. A player of his level should not so much attention anyway.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred, big fat if that Barca could win the classico? Really???? I been praising Reals league form, but thats totally exaggeration.

Oversimplification or what. Seems to want to fit in people to your extremes?
After seeing what Messi is capable of today, i have to say, i retract my comments, on his day he could single handedly beat Real Madrid, even at the Santiago.

What a legend, his second goal and his solo effort for the penalty were just simply out of this world. Is there still any doubt that he's the best in the world?!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats exactly it, doesnt make sense to give so much attention to him. I would get it if he was quite dislikeable player, but he really isnt, just a decent in form goalscorer (in a period of 1 year, best and only noteworthy bit of his career so far).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)