[SPA] La Liga 2009/2010 (86 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Regardless they are 10x the better team to watch this season. Plus they will win the Champions League.
Despite that being extremely subjective, i do not think Real are as good as Barca in terms of entertainment. The free flowing short passing football Barcelona play is still a level above most teams in terms of entertainment value.

Real might be a better team than Barcelona though, they haven't proven it yet, but i believe they look more likely to win the Liga.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Despite that being extremely subjective, i do not think Real are as good as Barca in terms of entertainment. The free flowing short passing football Barcelona play is still a level above most teams in terms of entertainment value.

Real might be a better team than Barcelona though, they haven't proven it yet, but i believe they look more likely to win the Liga.
Personally I prefer quick counter attacking breaks. Madrid are alot quicker with the ball than Barcelona are this season. I think due to the fact Eto'o has left Barca and Ibrahimovic sometimes slows the play. Villareal are another example of the counter attacking play I like as well as Athletico Madrid. The two teams who always give Barcelona many problems.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I reckon Madrid can susprise a few people this year aswell. Every year we've been going on about how Madrid will bottle it anyway, but if you look at them, they're definitely different now. I don't think they'll win the CL, but I give them a much better chance this year than previous years.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why do you like Madrid so much Alen? It is practically the same thing to cheer for Real as it is to cheer for Barcelona.
So much? :D

I like them as much as I like Bilbao or Santander.

The correct question is: Why do you hate Barca so much Alen?
Another good question is: Do you see Real as the only team in Spain who can take the league from Barca? :D

Tbh though, I did like Real in the mid-late 90's. My favorite player played there. All my fanhood for them stopped in the 1998 CL final and it was transformed to huge hatred. Then Zidane joined so I stopped hating them and wishing them the worse, but I also lost all my interest in them. Neither I liked them nor I hated them.
I did cheer for Valencia and Levercusen though in the 2000 and 2002 CL finals.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Another good question is: Do you see Real as the only team in Spain who can take the league from Barca? :D

Tbh though, I did like Real in the mid-late 90's. My favorite player played there. All my fanhood for them stopped in the 1998 CL final and it was transformed to huge hatred. Then Zidane joined so I stopped hating them and wishing them the worse, but I also lost all my interest in them. Neither I liked them nor I hated them.
I don't think I have ever met anyone who shares his feelings towards other clubs than Juventus than you. It's extremely strange what a similar taste we share.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

I know why you hate Barca. I'm indifferent to them unless they play Real Madrid or one of my EPL rivals. Real Madrid is the god damn devil in my book. Success given to them by a dictator. Only to grow into a club that every few years has to buy success rather than build it. The only players I respect on that team are Xabi Alonso and Casillas (Raul somewhat).

You seem to feel about Barca as I do about Madrid. :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Personally I prefer quick counter attacking breaks. Madrid are alot quicker with the ball than Barcelona are this season. I think due to the fact Eto'o has left Barca and Ibrahimovic sometimes slows the play. Villareal are another example of the counter attacking play I like as well as Athletico Madrid. The two teams who always give Barcelona many problems.
In that case, yes Madrid would be the team for you, they definitely play their football at a higher tempo than Barca.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Barca blew Racing away. 4-0 now

Another kid scored on his debut. I find it sad when I see some many youngsters in their team but we can't play any.

Pedro already played more than Giovinco overall :p Now Thiago came in and scored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)