[SPA] La Liga 2007/2008 (6 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
It'll be interesting to see how the summer market will go.

Real Madrid is after Ronaldo. And Arshavin is a lifelong Barca fan. I'd love to see Ronaldo come, and if Real are lucky maybe they can steel Arshavin too.

Arshavin - Ronaldo

Raul/Nistelrooy
no way , Arshavin is going to barca

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
what a joke
Arshavin And €20m For Messi - Zenit
Zenit St. Petersburg have said that they would be willing to allow Andrei Arshavin to join Barcelona this summer, as long as Lionel Messi goes in the opposite direction.
The Russian news agency, Ria Novosti, reported the outlandish idea as the Blaugrana are said to have made an approach for the Russian international.

While Zenit recognise that Arshavin may well be leaving given the renewed interest in his services after some impressive display at Euro 2008, they are certain he will not leave on the cheap.

An idea about Messi arose because of the constant speculation in the media about the link with Barça and so the club told Ria Novosti that they were ready to counter the offer.

Zenit will now propose to Barcelona that Messi joins them in exchange for Arshavin and €20m, a move designed to show that they will be no pushovers in negotiations:lol:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
what a joke
Arshavin And €20m For Messi - Zenit
:melayyanandmessi: Messi is the best player in the world ATM, i rate him much much higher than c.ronaldo or any other player in the world. The last time i've been really impressed with a player in such a young age was with ronaldo (brazilian) in he's days with barca....

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Alves Signs For Barca
Wednesday 02 Jul 2008

Barcelona have signed Daniel Alves from Sevilla for a fee of £23.5million.

The Brazilian defender had been linked with a move to the Premier League, but now he's heading to the Nou Camp in a deal which makes him the the most expensive right-back in the world.

"Barcelona want a return to the success of two years ago and it's an honour that they are counting on me," said Alves.

Alves had been with Sevilla since 2002, scoring 11 goals in nearly two hundred appearances.

He has also been a Brazil international since 2006

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It'll be interesting to see how the summer market will go.

Real Madrid is after Ronaldo. And Arshavin is a lifelong Barca fan. I'd love to see Ronaldo come, and if Real are lucky maybe they can steel Arshavin too.

Arshavin - Ronaldo

Raul/Nistelrooy
What's going on, Rico? Welcome back. You should post more here often. Remember the good ol' times? :D

He can't/doesn't defend, so he can't be the best RB in the world.
Exactly. He's a great RW though. But he is still WAAAAAAAAAY overrated and overpriced.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Nah, not yet. Messi is amazing, and among the best, but he needs to develop a lot of aspects to his game. His play is still pretty one-dimensional and predictable.
How is Messi one dimensional?? You never know where he's going to go or what he's going to do, Messi is as far from one dimensional as they get.

he is the best right-back in the world , i hope he stays in his best form.
Both Maicon and Ramos are better right backs for me.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Inter, Milan and Roma are on red alert after Leo Messi's father confessed “My son dreams of Serie A.”

The Barcelona starlet had always been considered untouchable, but could be allowed to move on this summer as part of the club's revolution.

“For the moment we are thinking of Barcelona, which is a second home for Leo, and he wants to make up for all his injury problems,” Jorge Messi told Sportal.

“Having said that, clearly playing in Italy is the dream of every player, including my son.

“Seeing as nobody knows what will happen in the future, let us just say it is possible that sooner or later that dream can come true.”

The 21-year-old Argentine has long been a target for Inter chief Massimo Moratti, but up until now he was considered beyond all reach.

“Let's just say there has been no official contact with Inter,” continued Messi Sr.

“Nothing official. I prefer not to add anything else to that statement. As I said before, things could change in the future.”

As the Nerazzurri run into problems to sign Jose Mourinho's targets Ricardo Quaresma and Frank Lampard, they could make a definite change of direction for Messi.

President Moratti has always said Messi is his dream signing and at long last that could become reality.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul2o.html
---

:eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)