[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2013/2014 (1 Viewer)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Look at Ronaldo. No player in the history of football aka soccer would come close to matching his athleticism. Not to mention how precise and powerful his shots are.

Also incredibly consistent.
I agree, but i find it weird and hilarious that he sucks so badly at free kicks... he scores something like 4-8% of the free kicks he takes... very bad for the best striker in the world IMO

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I agree, but i find it weird and hilarious that he sucks so badly at free kicks... he scores something like 4-8% of the free kicks he takes... very bad for the best striker in the world IMO
He takes a lot so that percentage isn't actually that bad.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
The big Spanish games are turning into exhibitions of gamesmanship.
Yeah, that match yesterday seemed to be more about which team could out-dirty the other. Same as all the Madrid derbies so far this season, El Clasico this year almost seemed tame in comparison.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Look at Ronaldo. No player in the history of football aka soccer would come close to matching his athleticism. Not to mention how precise and powerful his shots are.

Also incredibly consistent.
Sounds like hyperbole, but it's probably true. The real story about Ronaldo is mental. He's sculpted his body and perfected his form to be essentially a machine. It's actually quite astounding, really.

Watching him in the qualifier playoff against Sweden, every one of his goals looked like they were each rehearsed 1,000 times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)