[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2013/2014 (5 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well your friends are morons winding you up, and succeeding. Nothing wrong with Bale, he is a fantastic player, prolly not a necessary signing, and all players would be ludicrous for that price, but its not his fault and has nothing to do with him as a footballer. Latter should be all that matters, and so far this is his 2nd start in this entire season. Long long time to go before the bulleyes should be on him, but it doesnt seem to stop ppl to count him out already.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bale is complete garbage, the most overrated player in world history.

Barfelona, the team that unites the world. Every time they score, a Qatari airliner files straight into all those Unicef kids.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Bale is only fit for Premier League style of football. Still doesn't mean he's fantastic, he's average and nothing else. All this overrating is part of today's football Marketing. It'll be proven by the end of this season. I'd definitely take Neymar over him, at Juventus or any other club.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Neymar is the better player by quite some margin.

FC Barfelona: when Victor Valdes punts a ball, you can bet he wishes he was kicking some Unicef kid.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Bale is only fit for Premier League style of football. Still doesn't mean he's fantastic, he's average and nothing else. All this overrating is part of today's football Marketing. It'll be proven by the end of this season. I'd definitely take Neymar over him, at Juventus or any other club.
really? so there is no much difference between bale and simone pepe

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lets forget the american peasant who should bother about incredibly tactical sports such as baseball and pussyrugby, also called american football.

Me too. Bale would fit here perfectly.
Bale as LWB, 3-5-2 best formation in the worldz :tuttosport:

Bale is a very allrounded player. Oh certainly not a ronaldo, and he wont deliver at real, just like beckham.

At juve, he could be trhiving so much...

3-5-2 fullback ? just imagine it. And then pacing down the wing when in possession. just murder.

or the 4-2-3-1 as a wide midfielder as we talked about in the other thread ?

jesus christ imagine having a player with the dribbeling and raw pace and scoring ability of bale, but used as a winger with defensive duties and pressuring, with ogbonna or something in his back. amazing.

On the other hand, i'll take tevez instead of neymar. Neymar is good, but its a choise.
Bale would be like the best player in the world for our 4-2-3-1 on the LW

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Lets forget the american peasant who should bother about incredibly tactical sports such as baseball and pussyrugby, also called american football.

Bale is a very allrounded player. Oh certainly not a ronaldo, and he wont deliver at real, just like beckham.

At juve, he could be trhiving so much...

3-5-2 fullback ? just imagine it. And then pacing down the wing when in possession. just murder.

or the 4-2-3-1 as a wide midfielder as we talked about in the other thread ?

jesus christ imagine having a player with the dribbeling and raw pace and scoring ability of bale, but used as a winger with defensive duties and pressuring, with ogbonna or something in his back. amazing.

On the other hand, i'll take tevez instead of neymar. Neymar is good, but its a choise.
Bale would be like the best player in the world for our 4-2-3-1 on the LW
I'm Brazilian, get it right. And here we go with you tactical bs that only makes sense to you. No wonder people pick on you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)