[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2013/2014 (5 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Luis Enrique confirmed as Barca's new manager.

Deulofeu also recalled so now err body on Twitter reckons Sanchez is sure to leave.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Even with the beautiful woman in front, this is still one of the gayest things I've ever seen.
Yeah, I have no doubt about him. Once he finishes career he'll probably come out. All signs are there:

Date hot model (long term relationship beneficial for both) - checked
Have surrogate mother to bear your child ala Ricky Martin- checked
Pink as a favorite color and generally weird taste for clothes, as no straight guy would wear some of his combo- checked
Use excessive amounts of hair and body products and generally spending too much time in the gym and paying too much attention to chisel your body to perfection - checked
etc...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't care, just pointing out some obvious things. But majority of his fans would care, which is sad, as he's a great footballer.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
First of all, none of what you mentioned makes him gay.

Second of all, why would that be sad? It'd be great for the gay community to have the best soccer player in the world play for their team.

Third of all, he's not gay. Just because most guys think dousing their dirty clothes in cheap cologne is enough for going out, doesn't mean that's the standard for everyone.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
First of all, none of what you mentioned makes him gay.

Second of all, why would that be sad? It'd be great for the gay community to have the best soccer player in the world play for their team.

Third of all, he's not gay. Just because most guys think dousing their dirty clothes in cheap cologne is enough for going out, doesn't mean that's the standard for everyone.
The irony :lol:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I don't care, just pointing out some obvious things. But majority of his fans would care, which is sad, as he's a great footballer.
Sorry I was too lazy to express my response in full. What I mean is why should anyone care, makes no difference to his achievements, talents etc.

Still a quality player and a decent human being.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, I have no doubt about him. Once he finishes career he'll probably come out. All signs are there:

Date hot model (long term relationship beneficial for both) - checked
Have surrogate mother to bear your child ala Ricky Martin- checked
Pink as a favorite color and generally weird taste for clothes, as no straight guy would wear some of his combo- checked
Use excessive amounts of hair and body products and generally spending too much time in the gym and paying too much attention to chisel your body to perfection - checked
etc...
Could be that he is just increasing his market reach.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@ALC We're not all living in the US where those things are looked lightly upon; in Europe and other parts of the world it would be a big deal. I said sadly because he shouldn't be judged, as it's perfectly normal, he's quality player, one of the best in the world at what he does and that is what people should be interested in, but they wouldn't and he'd lose big part of his fanbase. Those things that I mentioned, mostly child born by surrogate mother are very awkward for a person of his age. I guess there's no way to be certain at this point, as it could all be like JJ said way to increase his market reach. Cheap cologne. :howler:

I also believe that main folks in Real are aware of that, but are preventing him to come out for the moment while he's at peak.

Jul 20, 2012
Well in America you find too many gays, that act like the opposite sex way too much. It is disgusting, if you are going to be gay, why the fuck do you have to sound and dress like a woman if you are a man and vice versa.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Even with the beautiful woman in front, this is still one of the gayest things I've ever seen.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

All of his arab fans that dress and walk like him :lol:
All them arabs will go nuts :rofl:
Now none of 'em will pretend to be portugese :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)