[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2013/2014 (4 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
You just made a conclusion from four years ago. Going by your logic, Italy won't win a single game.
Okay, i forgot that you have some problems with your brain activity - when i mentioned 4th place in 2010 i meant that 4 years ago they were nobody, not even underdogs, just a team of youngsters under Tabarez control, they were not experienced team, Suarez was playing for Ajax and Cavani for Palermo etc., they only had 1 star player - Forlan, yet they were superb, one of the revelations of the world cup 2010, after that they won Copa america in 2011 and now they've became much MORE experienced and better team, so why they can't win the trophy?! They have best pair of forwards, it's undenieable, very strong defensive line with Caceres (serie a winner), Godin (la liga winner) and Pereira (portugal league winner), but no, because they've looked bad in the meaningful international tournament they have no chance in the world cup 2014 :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Back then, no one knew them, apart from forlan.

Now teams know in detail who cavani and suarez are, the surprise effect is gone, and managers have enough time and material to tactically limit them

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4551025 said:
I followed them on WC 10, Copa America 11, olympic games 12, confed. cup 13 and will follow them in Brazil 14, as for conmebol qualification round i've watched live on tv 2 games, both against Argentina - 0-3 and 3-2, so keep barking, little dog, keep barking

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I followed them on WC 10, Copa America 11, olympic games 12, confed. cup 13 and will follow them in Brazil 14, as for conmebol qualification round i've watched live on tv 2 games, both against Argentina - 0-3 and 3-2, so keep barking, little dog, keep barking
Lair.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hope Chile or Uruguay wins this one. And I agree with you, Uruguay is a very solid side.

Mar 9, 2006
Hope Chile or Uruguay wins this one. And I agree with you, Uruguay is a very solid side.
:agree: and unfortunately Ramirez ruined his career in England and Forlan is playing in Japan, i just hope that Tabarez wont use Cavani as right midfielder :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Osasuna - Betis

Shit happened - part of the stands collapsed, jeez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)