[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (165 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Conte> Mourinho by farrrrrrrrrrrrrr! WHy on earth is Casilas on bench?
Let's be fair. :D Conte has only been in one big club yet (and hopefully it will stay that way). :D
I'd think Real is the hardest place to be a manager. You have to play fancy football and beat the best team in the world (Barca). It's not enough just to win like Capello did if the playing style isn't beautiful enough for the management. However, in order to play beautiful football the board insists on big world class players, and since too many of those usually don't work well in a team, that's a problem.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Let's be fair. :D Conte has only been in one big club yet (and hopefully it will stay that way). :D
I'd think Real is the hardest place to be a manager. You have to play fancy football and beat the best team in the world (Barca). It's not enough just to win like Capello did if the playing style isn't beautiful enough for the management. However, in order to play beautiful football the board insists on big world class players, and since too many of those usually don't work well in a team, that's a problem.
Yeah, still Conte is not a moron like mourinho.

Jul 1, 2010
Del Bosque, what a boss that was.

Managing to let all those stars kill all opposition

then gets shot in the back by his own board, that sells his only but worlds best defensive midfielder (makelele) and buys beckham so they now had the two best right midfielders, and no central defensive midfielder

madrid board sometimes :tup:

I dont get why mourinho wanted modric considering the strikers he allready had, while his central midfield defensively, and his defence in general, was lacking
Agreed, Del Bosque is a great manager.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Yeah, still Conte is not a moron like mourinho.
Well, let me put it this way. I like having Mourinho in the football world. :) I think he's very entertaining. :D He has said and done so many laughable things.

Juventino[RUS];3972382 said:
i'm watching the game :sergio: i was talking about next games
So you think Real's reserve manager is better than Casillas? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)