[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (25 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Was a good game Messi's freekick was sex. The first goal was hilarious my little brother whos a Real fan :lol: niggs was shaking everytime Messi toiched the ball

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Valdes makes Abbiati look world class.
valdes makes every serie c keeper look word class , this is not the first time he does the same mistake , i remember he did the same in the boateng goal last year with milan , and he did the same in another match that i don't remember right now . And that is one of the basics a keeper should know . It's incredible getting that kind of goal from a long distance

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That was amazing though, we were watching the game and my little brother just went hold the Fuck up, rewind that shit hehe. And he is a Real fan who hates cules guts.

Real's first goal was best bit of the game though.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
That was amazing though, we were watching the game and my little brother just went hold the Fuck up, rewind that shit hehe. And he is a Real fan who hates cules guts.

Real's first goal was best bit of the game though.
I was watching with a freind who placed a bet that real will either win or draw, in this particular action and Pedro last one he almost fainted :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)