[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (161 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3828289 said:
Modric --> Real :donedeal:

Wow...I guess that Madrid will transform to 433 formation and Ozil will sit on the bench
Ozil is better than Modric so no, I don't see that happening. They'll both play.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Ozil is there second best player and he's way better playing behind the striker. Playing him as RW is a waste of his skills. My projection of RM formation in CL as in La Liga they'll get away with play a MF partenership of Alonzo--Modric against most teams.

Xabi --Khedira

-----Modric-------

------Ozil----

Benzema---------Ronaldo

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
modric was a waste of money..at that team you can't buy anything except a wc cb
:agree: He doesn't deserve all that money. Yep and WC CB is a must for Madrid, i thought that would try to adress that seing the first 3 games in hand, they only have Pepe, Ramos and SHitty Albiol.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ozil and limited in the same sentence? Are you fucking serious? Modric is a really good player, but calling Ozil limited is retarded. His incisive passing, vision, pace, shooting, and ability to exploit openings and get into space, come on!

In any case, you can't compare the two. Modric is best playing in a cm role, whereas Ozil is better in the final third.

*Fox*

Aug 27, 2012
Ozil is way better than Modric. Why Madrid bought him anyway? Xabi Alonso is miles ahead of him too.

It seems to me that they are trying to compete with Barcelona's midfield.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3830810 said:
Explain why limited Ozil is bettern than Modric ? in which way? Better left foot is not count :lol:
Ozil isn't limited, you ******. What games do you watch? He's probably the best attacking midfielder in the world bar Iniesta.

Modric is great too but Ozil is the player I'd rather have any fucking day of the week.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
He's in germany as per couple of sources.
He's meant to be going to Bayern but according to Raphael Honigstein, in Spain it's up to the player to pay the release clause in his contract. So Bayern could give Martinez the €30m (or whatever it is), but he would have to pay income tax on it even though he wouldn't be keeping any of it (it would be going to Athletic). This could push the fee up to something like €40-50m (if Bayern pay the tax too).

If that's true, I don't know why it's never come up before when Spanish release clauses have been triggered.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I can't see a good way of how Madrid would be able to play Xabi, Modric and Ozil together in the same formation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)