[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 League2011/2012 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2003
it seems interesting here but i have something else to say. about the el classico yesterday. i think gabriel batistuta was decisive for barca yesterday. he decided yesterday the classico i dont know if you guys saw it but when abidal scored he celebrated like batigol. i think last week giordiola said to eric that he should be more clinical in front of the goal. abidal went then home, started his computer and saw every goal of the last perfect striker and number 9, that was batistuta. to prove my point to you and all my friends in facebook i made a picture which i will upload now. allthough batigol hang his shoes some years ago, his legendary lives on. and no one can deny that he played his part in maybe the most important match nowadays.
if mourinho wants to beat barca he should call batigol and try bring him back to the football, like fergie did with scholes.

haha

so thats my theorie it may sound crazy but i never said im not crazy and im just happy that i can speak finally about batigol again haha.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Anyway, Real are fucked if they don't manage to avoid Barcelona in CL. At least this year it would be safe to claim that Barca will win whenever these two teams meet. Barca will win the return La Liga match but Real can win the league due to the smaller Spanish teams actually knowing how to steal pts from Barcelona. Barca will win the return Cup match and win the Spanish Cup.
Barca will also beat Real in CL, both in 2 legged knock outs and in the CL final. Real can win the CL, but for that to happen they must hope that some other team will previously eliminate Barca. If that won't happen, then Real won't be CL winners.
That is the ultimate truth but alas no team will eliminate barca from the CL because UEFA want them to win it twice in a row.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
it's all psychological, and whoever compared it to juve-inter was on point, barca relish playing real while madrid is contantly trying to reassure themselves, for that to change the merengues need to claim a significant win dramatically

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
it's all psychological, and whoever compared it to juve-inter was on point, barca relish playing real while madrid is contantly trying to reassure themselves, for that to change the merengues need to claim a significant win dramatically
Naw..inter know they are scum and can never win because the football God will never allow it

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's very similar to us and Inter, it really is. Real may pull a win one out of ten games but otherwise they stand no chance. It's even funnier how they've been the ones to score first in the last couple games yet they still lose. Barca has officially made them their bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)