[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 League2011/2012 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Both were just as bad with only one single good move in 90 minutes.
But look how everyone will talk about the great match Messi had and how amazing he was.

The annoying idolizing has always been what I couldn't stand. I want Messi's leg broken. If they start idolizing Ronaldo the same way, then his leg broken too, please.
:xfinger:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
How can you remember hearing something I don't remember saying? :shifty:

Providing numbers for Benzema would help your case if the numbers could beat Higuain's, which they can't.
It's either you or Salvatore or Fred. :D

17 goals and 8 assist and more involement in the play beats Higuain 20 goals. Every good striker can bang goals with RM playing with Ozil/Xabi.....To score goals and set other players is another matter, only a handeful of player can do.

The same Benzema that scored a hat trick tonight?
He set up the goal, was more involved unlike Higuain who was invisible.

I think he's also the guy that says Ronaldo is shit.
Never said that, always said he's not the same player anymore and not in Messi's league.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's not too far fetched to say that Benzema is superior to Higuain, yet some people get all upset and leap to defend Higuain. They are both wonderful players, but there isn't really much to choose between them. Some prefer Benz, others Higuain. Pure and simple.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

17 goals and 8 assist and more involement in the play beats Higuain 20 goals. Every good striker can bang goals with RM playing with Ozil/Xabi.....To score goals and set other players is another matter, only a handeful of player can do.
Do you know how many assists Higuain has had so far this season?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's not too far fetched to say that Benzema is superior to Higuain, yet some people get all upset and leap to defend Higuain. They are both wonderful players, but there isn't really much to choose between them. Some prefer Benz, others Higuain. Pure and simple.
My man...always pay attention to what you say. :D
If Benz is so superior it would be idiotic to even compare them and choose.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
My man...always pay attention to what you say. :D
If Benz is so superior it would be idiotic to even compare them and choose.
That's why I said it's not too far fetched to suggest, implication not confirmation my man. Some people will side with Higuain and others with Benzema. It's not definitive; It's not etched in stone ;) :p

May 22, 2007

The differences between the players have been explained enough times, if you're criticising one for being too much of a goalscorer in a team that has enough creative players, that is your problem.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Anyway, Real are fucked if they don't manage to avoid Barcelona in CL. At least this year it would be safe to claim that Barca will win whenever these two teams meet. Barca will win the return La Liga match but Real can win the league due to the smaller Spanish teams actually knowing how to steal pts from Barcelona. Barca will win the return Cup match and win the Spanish Cup.
Barca will also beat Real in CL, both in 2 legged knock outs and in the CL final. Real can win the CL, but for that to happen they must hope that some other team will previously eliminate Barca. If that won't happen, then Real won't be CL winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)