[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 League2011/2012 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Benzema can be whatever he wants. In the end, you're going to have to choose between them, as only one of them will play. Higuain should be the obvious choice.
Higuain is only playing because Benz is injured and Higuain add nothing to their game, i saw the game and Ronaldo was frustrated about him many times.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Why to choose between them? Playing with both of them in attack is the way to go :)
Thats impractical. Ozil has to play behind the striker, plus Mourinho will never let go of his beloved 4-2-3-1

Higuain is only playing because Benz is injured and Higuain add nothing to their game, i saw the game and Ronaldo was frustrated about him many times.
Ronaldo is always like that. Guy scored a hattrick, who cares what Ronaldo thought of him

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Racing :tup:

Give Barca ten minutes on the ball. Give away possession straight back to Barca and defend with numbers yet don't do any defending. My Gran would score 200 goals against teams like that.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Racing :tup:

Give Barca ten minutes on the ball. Give away possession straight back to Barca and defend with numbers yet don't do any defending. My Gran would score 200 goals against teams like that.
well Messi is regarded as one of the best in history and your grandma is just... your grandma.
I guess granny would score 4 against Arsenal too.:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)