[SP] La Liga 2005/06 (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Depor held Valencia in a highly entertaining contest at the Mestalla this evening. Both sides had a player sent off and Depor went into the half time break 1-0 up only to find themselves trailing 2-1 with 10 minutes to go. Diego Tristan gave the visitors a first half lead which was then cancelled out by a controversial twice-taken penalty from David Villa. Another new signing put Valencia infront and what a cracking goal it was. Fabio Aurelio switched the play from left to right and Portuguese full back Miguel slammed an unstoppable piledriver into the roof of the net, his first strike for his new club. Valencia seemingly had the points in the bag but a defensive lapse from Marchena allowed Sergio to nick in at the far post and tap home the equaliser. Aimar has started the season well and was electrifying at times in this game. Miguel and Vicente looked good too.

Barca-Atletico tomorrow, should be a good match.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i cundt catch the valencia-depo match:fero:
i saw the score later on livescore.com,and with all the bookings,and 2-2 scorline,im guessing it was a pretty hot blooded AND entertaining match.
did aimar play btw?

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Débora_BR ] ++
I think Real Madrid will win La Liga this Seasson, and Robinho will score at least 12 goals. Will be a great year for Robinho. :cool:
i think reall will bag them all to RDJ
Ronaldo
Robinho
Lux

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
AHAHAHAHAHAHA what a friggin joke. All that money spent on overrated players like Baptista, Robinho, and Sergio Ramos has gotten you fvckall so far Perez. How do you feel about yourself now you inept piece of fecal matter?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)