[SP] La Liga 2004/05 (4 Viewers)

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

Maxi played a very bad game , he is slow and cant run , all the attack was done by giully and ronny , it was a mistake to get him SAVIOLA IS BETTER THAN HIM
First, there's no doubt Saviola is an excellent striker.....but just give Maxi the time, it's his first time to start a game since he joined Barca

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
i am happy That motta returned , it was a big moral for the players i guess we all saw ronaldinho after the goal !

it does not matter who played good or bad at this match but the most important thing is the 3 points next sunday against malaga.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Valencia freeze out Di Vaio Monday 18 April, 2005

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marco Di Vaio’s Valencia career is on the rocks after he was thrown out of the first-team squad.

The Italian striker has been excluded by boss Antonio Lopez after reacting angrily to being replaced in the 0-0 draw with Majorca on Sunday.

"He’s been removed because of the attitude he showed when he was substituted in yesterday's match," Lopez stated on Monday.

"I don't like taking decisions like this but they are done for the good of the team.

"At the moment the decision is indefinite and when he can rejoin the rest of the squad will depend on his future behaviour."

Di Vaio, a summer signing from Juventus, has netted 11 goals so far this season but is now set to face a spell on the sidelines.

"Marco isn't a bad sort," added Lopez, who replaced Claudio Ranieri in February. "But there are certain attitudes that are not going to be permitted at this club."

Di Vaio, an Azzurri international, isn’t the only Italian in Valencia’s ranks to have had problems this term.

Stefano Fiore looks set to leave in the summer after failing to settle with the Spanish champions, while Bernardo Corradi could soon follow him out of the door.

Valencia, who also won the UEFA Cup last year, are currently in seventh place in La Liga.

source: channel4.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
A very important game this weekend , i hope villarial do something to stop real and i hope for the win in malaga game for barca

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)