[SP] La Liga 2004/05 (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I cant believe the luck of real , they were humilaiated all the game but they end it with a win , it is all to that stupid requlmeh ,if he scored when he was alone with the keeper to beat , real woould not come back in the game :down:

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Real is Real, I like how they play recently, they seems playing with heart ;)

I know too it's much pressure on Real Madrid players on the rest matches and I'm really dissapointed with Zizou's act last night.
But all in all, we take 3 points, that's enough for me :D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Who else is Barca and Real playing till the end of the season?
barca are playing alpacete , viaralial , socidad , lavente , valencia
real are playing socidad , sevillia , attletico , racing and saragosa

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Mark Van Bommel will, as expected, sign a contract with FC Barcelona next week. Barcelona's technical director Txiki Begiristain has been negotiating with Van Bommel's agent for weeks now and he is confident a deal will be signed somewhere next week.

Barcelona and Van Bommel have already agreed terms but only some details have to be worked out according to Diario Sport Magazine.

Although AC Milan also showed interest it now seems likely Mark Van Bommel will prefer a move to FC Barcelona. A decisive factor could be the fact that Frank Rijkaard seems to remain coach of Barça after the summer. Although this isn't 100 per cent sure yet.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Barcelona playmaker Ronaldinho played up the significance of the damage to Real Madrid's morale caused by his side's comfortable win over Malaga on Sunday.

The 4-0 victory restored Barca's six-point lead at the top of the Primera Liga with five games left to play. Real Madrid had narrowed the gap to three by coming from behind to beat Villarreal 2-1 in dramatic style on Saturday.

"More than the 4-0 scoreline, the most important effect of our win is the psychological blow," the Brazilian told reporters.

"It was important to beat Malaga, but we cannot afford to relax as we have to continue winning games because we are not champions yet."

Two goals from Ludovic Giuly and one apiece for Oleguer and Gerard helped erase the bitter memory of last season's 5-1 humbling in Malaga and moved Barca another step closer to their first league title in six years.

Real's match-winner on Saturday, Michel Salgado, remained upbeat about his side's chances of overhauling the leaders, however, as he focused on the title run-in.

"We have failed to cut the gap in the last couple of games, but looking ahead Barca have to play three matches away from home and I'm sure they will lose two of them," Salgado told the Real Madrid website.

"We have to complete our obligations of course, and continue winning games to keep the dream alive."

Barcelona face away games against last year's champions Valencia, Levante and Real Sociedad.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Spanish star Joaquin insists he will follow his heart rather than his wallet this summer.

The Real Betis winger is widely expected to depart Estadio Manuel Ruiz de Lopera at the end of the season with Chelsea, Barcelona and Real Madrid battling it out for his signature.

Joaquin is contracted to Betis until 2010, but that merely guarantees the Seville side a maximum return on their prized asset.

Chelsea have a long standing interest in Joaquin and will fight hard for his signature, while Barca entered the bidding only recently.

However, Real seemingly hold all the Aces as Joaquin has never hidden his desire to play at El Santiago Bernabeu.

Joaquin again confirmed he is highly likely to move this year.

"It would be no problem for me to sign if the conditions were right," he said.

"If an offer comes in and the president agrees and it is clear that I can go, it will depend on the president if I leave."

Joaquin hinted that he is ready to shun huge offers in order to secure a move to where he feels most comfortable.

"I am not going to look for the best move financially, I have to be happy, to enjoy myself," he added.

"I have to see that I can have success."

Joaquin has been linked as a successor to Luis Figo - who is one of his heroes.

"I said to Figo that he should step back soon and let me take his place," Joaquin joked with As.

However, the young Spaniard is not happy with the way Figo is being treated at the moment.

"I have a soft spot for Luis Figo," he said.

"I believe that he is the best and, right now, I am very angry that he is not in the starting line-up."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)