[SP] La Liga 2004/05 (2 Viewers)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #721
    El Classico was quite some game, very good stuff. Nice free kick by Ronaldinho but Barca really are inept when it comes to defending. I hope they have what it takes to hold on to their lead.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    Barca defence SUCK BIG TIME

Belletti and Oleguer were CRAP

After the first goal for Barca, we wasted 7-8 chances to score, Giuly was CRAP, wasted 4 chances alone !!!!!!

i'm still Proud to be a Barca fan

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Eto'o's goal was nothing short of mercurial :dazed::cool:

It's funny to see how some Barca fans were dead confident before the game and they totally jinxed it. :D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    I hate real! shitty result! I hope that Barca win la liga anyway, and valencia get a CL spot (and they fire that friggin "tinkerer"!!) nice that Owen scored, but I had hoped for more from Barca

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    It was the combination of one big mistake of Rikjart ( giving Marquez a more advanced position, almost the place were deco`s normally plays, and loosing his contention midfield) and an a big assert by Luxemburgo to play Owen in Figo`s place.

BTW, Ludovic Giuly isnt the right player for Barsa. Neither Maxi Lopez....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    About maxi... i think barca rushed things for him,,, i think he needed more time before going to a top class team like barxa.
    About giuly,, he undoubtely have class but is having a toug season in barca... i think he can improve anyways.
    in a game where both teams are very attacking and both teams play better when the defenses opens up, i was waiting for a lot of goals,,,,sadly this time things went in madrid ways.

the decisive point in this game was that barcelona wasted too much goals.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    I hate real! shitty result! I hope that Barca win la liga anyway, and valencia get a CL spot (and they fire that friggin "tinkerer"!!) nice that Owen scored, but I had hoped for more from Barca
    I wouldn't lose sleep over it. This was Real's biggest game of the season... or at least what's left of it. Any last shred of self-respect from this squad was going to be played out today.

Real fans should prepare for a big let-down from here.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    I see you haven't been paying attention, Ranieri was fired a couple of months ago ;)

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    barca defence was crap , and they wasted some good chances , and the ref denied them a true penalty , and real players played like it is the final , but it is still barca on top with 6 points:D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    barca defence was crap , and they wasted some good chances , and the ref denied them a true penalty , and real players played like it is the final , but it is still barca on top with 6 points:D

that's the good news-as someone said, it was Real's big match of the year, and they had to perform and get something out of it.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    It was the combination of one big mistake of Rikjart ( giving Marquez a more advanced position, almost the place were deco`s normally plays, and loosing his contention midfield) and an a big assert by Luxemburgo to play Owen in Figo`s place.

BTW, Ludovic Giuly isnt the right player for Barsa. Neither Maxi Lopez....
    Maxi needs more time, it's a huge difference between La Liga and the Argentinian league

Giuly made me curse him many times....he wasted 4 100% goals alone !!!

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    i don't know how the ref didn't see that CLEAR penelty !!!

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
    Barca lost 3 points but la liga still in catalonia. it was not defence faults . barca had too many chances to score and equalize the match .

The most important thing that changed The match way is The goal keeper Victor valdez who recieved an easy goals and could not even touch the ball outside or save it which IMO cost barca the 3 points.

Plus The referee was sux and his scandals was obvious . there was 2 penalties for eto'o and maxi lopez specially when reberto carlos 's impeded Maxi inside the box.

I still believe that those who are now celebrating all over the world by this victory for real will be pathetic ppl at the end of The la liga.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)