[SP] La Liga 2004/05 (3 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
hehe I saw Bilbao - Betis. 4-4. A really strange match haha. 3 goals from cornerkicks for Bilbao haha. Betis lead 3-0 after just 25mins and I thought they would outclass Bilbao, but nooo :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Real and Milan won yesterday by pure LUCK nothing else:(
Yes they both did. A real kick in the teeth for us and Barca eh!

Hope that those wins won't turn out to be 'Champion's luck'! :scared:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Real Madrid skipper Raul’s starting role for the Liga giants is beginning to be questioned by the Spanish media and the club's fans.

In a recent poll held by Spanish daily ‘AS’s’ online edition the users were asked whether Raul deserves a starting role in light of his performances of the past weeks.

55% out of a total of almost 50,000 of the respondents answered no, while 45% continued to back the Merengue captain.

Raul has struggled all season long, while England striker Michael Owen has consistently been delivering the goods even though he his forced to start most of games from the bench.

Raul has scored only six Liga goals up until now. Owen has instead netted eight, his last one coming just yesterday in Real Madrid’s important comeback win at Osasuna.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #517
    None of Roberto Carlos, Zidane, Raul, Ronaldo started so I expect them to be at least a little better when they face us.

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    None of Roberto Carlos, Zidane, Raul, Ronaldo started so I expect them to be at least a little better when they face us.
    That's the worry, they've made this competition priority number 1.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    Barca defeated Mallorca 2-0 at the Nou Camp....2 goals by Deco

Atletico Bilbao defeated Real Madrid 2-0 at the Santiago Bernabeu

the difference is 7 points again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)