[SP] La Liga 2004/05 (4 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

yeah man its a matter of time to kick real's ass again in santiago bernabeu on the 10th of april . so we can say its a matter of seconds for la liga 2005
you are very optimistic , it is good if we get a draw or 2-1 loss:(

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

you are very optimistic
yeah man big time .. why not ??

we do have the team that can do it. don't we ?

++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

it is good if we get a draw or 2-1 loss:(

No man .. what's that . we did smash them in madrid last year and we can do it again !

so on 10th of april you will be the first one who will take the sip from the bottle of champagne that we Gonna open it:cheesy:

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #465
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Perea is not a kid anymore being 26 years old, however he sure looks very promising. He reads the game very well and is one of strongest defenders in La Liga. Perea pushes Eto'o aside like he is an air-filled balloon. I would love for Moggi to secure his services.

Ibagaza is a great little player. I have always admired his playmaking ability ever since I saw him lead Mallorca to a victory over Barcelona years ago.
    Indeed, Perea would be a great signing and Ibagaza is an exciting player with loads of ability and talent.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    I hope barca give a good performance and win to compensate for the ugly display against at. madread , if not it is over:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)