[SP] La Liga 2004/05 (5 Viewers)

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
Barca won 2-0 .. Goals By Giuly and Larsson

Barca did a good game.....But Giuly and Deco still needs more time with the team and Eto'o Must Stop being Selfish

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #104
    ++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
    Great FK from Becks and Owen looked good again and made 2 chances but was nervous and it showed in his shots. Unlucky son. He should most def play alongside R9 next game. Raul is useless.
    Owen did indeed look lively, but I was disappointed with his finishing. However, there's no doubt that he's in better shape and form than Raul is so he should get the nod ahead of the Spaniard on Wednesday in Leverkusen.

Raul's struggling big time atm.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    Raul is playing so bad atm. Yeah Stu Owen should be given a start on Wednesday he needs to kill those nerves he has. He will score soon enough.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #108
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    he's lost it :p
    Yes he has. I don't even sound like an idiot when I say that he's struggling as badly as DP did last season :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i can relate to raul because he's getting alot of stick,like del piero was a while after his injury.

he's being victimised for bad form in the spanish NT and real,but really the entire teams should be responsible.you'd think he was the one that conceded the goals too.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #113
    I guess that's what happens when you're a player of Raul's or Del Piero's calibre. The media just love to have something bad to say about you or criticise you.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Yeah.

I think it is very difficult for players to maintain very high standards of physical form without doping. Everybody seems to have ups and downs.

And media makes things even worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)