[SP] La Liga 2004/05 (1 Viewer)

Alex

May 1, 2004
i cant see Valencia winning. IMO they have made many stupid signings. They used to have a great midfiled but now they have new indiviuals who don't fit style of football. and bernardi Corradi?

From a neutral P.O.V. i hope barca win. Can't remember all their new signing but there ****ing impressive. Better than any italian team IMO.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
i cant see Valencia winning. IMO they have made many stupid signings. They used to have a great midfiled but now they have new indiviuals who don't fit style of football. and bernardi Corradi?

From a neutral P.O.V. i hope barca win. Can't remember all their new signing but there ****ing impressive. Better than any italian team IMO.

what do you mean by better than any italian team?

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    Barca need another defender, maybe two, in order to win the league imo. Valencia have a very solid squad, and Real will be up there no doubt. Should be a good season.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Advantage Valencia In Spanish Super Cup

Valencia are well on their way to winning the Spanish Super Cup after they beat Zaragoza 1-0 on Saturday night.
    Marco Di Vaio started for Los Ches, with fellow new-boys Stefano Fiore and Bernardo Corradi coming off the bench.

Vicente scored the only goal of the game with a sweetly struck free-kick in the second -half.

Real Zaragoza: Luis García; Cuartero, Alvaro, Milito, Toledo; Movilla (Generelo, 78), Zapater; Galletti (Cani, 78), Javi Moreno (Drulic, 66), Savio; Villa.

Valencia: Cañizares; Curro Torres, Pellegrino, Navarro, Carboni, Baraja, Albelda, Rufete (Fiore, 87), Vicente (Corradi, 84), Angulo, Di Vaio (Mista, 68).

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    Advantage Valencia In Spanish Super Cup

Valencia are well on their way to winning the Spanish Super Cup after they beat Zaragoza 1-0 on Saturday night.
    Marco Di Vaio started for Los Ches, with fellow new-boys Stefano Fiore and Bernardo Corradi coming off the bench.

Vicente scored the only goal of the game with a sweetly struck free-kick in the second -half.

Real Zaragoza: Luis García; Cuartero, Alvaro, Milito, Toledo; Movilla (Generelo, 78), Zapater; Galletti (Cani, 78), Javi Moreno (Drulic, 66), Savio; Villa.

Valencia: Cañizares; Curro Torres, Pellegrino, Navarro, Carboni, Baraja, Albelda, Rufete (Fiore, 87), Vicente (Corradi, 84), Angulo, Di Vaio (Mista, 68).
    Supercup in Spain is a two-game thing?

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++
    vicente is my fav. player in valencia i really like him :thumb:
    Same here. I'd love for him to be able to continue what he started last season. He's a player with real class and skill, and could easily be the best left winger in the world if he lives up to his potential. He's already up there with Duff, Robben, and Giggs imo, which by itself says how good he is.

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Same here. I'd love for him to be able to continue what he started last season. He's a player with real class and skill, and could easily be the best left winger in the world if he lives up to his potential. He's already up there with Duff, Robben, and Giggs imo, which by itself says how good he is.

well said :thumb:

the 2d game is 2mrw,right ?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    btw, Valencia lost in the Spanish Super Cup Final after tonight's loss against Zaragoza (1-3).

First game
    Zaragoza 0 - 1 Valencia
    Vicente (V)

Second game
    Valencia 1 - 3 Zaragoza
    R. Alvaro (Z), L. Galletti (Z), Corradi (V), Moreno (Z)

Aggregate : Zaragoza 3 - 2 Valencia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)