[SP] La Liga 2004/05 (45 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Real Better Off Without Becks?
11/11/2004 11:39:00 AM

The latest statistics have suggested that Real Madrid may in fact be better off without the contribution of David Beckham.

Marca report that since the former Manchester United midfielder fractured ribs playing for his country, Real have recovered from their early season slump, going eight games unbeaten.

Of those matches, they’ve won six and drawn two in all competition. They’ve also moved up to second in La Liga.

The dilemma now for coach Garci’a Remón is whether to bring the Englishman back into the side as there is no doubt that the introduction of Guti has injected new life into the Real midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Real Better Off Without Becks?
11/11/2004 11:39:00 AM

The latest statistics have suggested that Real Madrid may in fact be better off without the contribution of David Beckham.

Marca report that since the former Manchester United midfielder fractured ribs playing for his country, Real have recovered from their early season slump, going eight games unbeaten.

Of those matches, they’ve won six and drawn two in all competition. They’ve also moved up to second in La Liga.

The dilemma now for coach Garci’a Remón is whether to bring the Englishman back into the side as there is no doubt that the introduction of Guti has injected new life into the Real midfield.
Guti is a much better player than Beckham, so that does not surprise me. I have been saying it time and time again, Beckham is a waste of money. If Real is smart, they will sell him back to England.

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Guti is a much better player than Beckham, so that does not surprise me. I have been saying it time and time again, Beckham is a waste of money. If Real is smart, they will sell him back to England.
I doubt anyone wants him back in England....the only place that MIGHT welcome him is Manchester United....

I think he won't leave Madrid, he's comfortable there....good salary, Raul, and Roberto Carlos are also there, so the people of pepsi won't have a problem bringing them together....:rolleyes:, and most importantly, he's away from Alex Ferguson....:fero:

Guti is better than Beckham in every way...

they, MIGHT, however, compete in their hairstyles, or their bodycare...:D:p

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
what sucks more is that the game will be aired on Sunday at 12.00 am, KSA local time, and we're just starting school...TODAY...... after Ramadan Break...:fero:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Rijkaard includes Puyol, Belletti and Giuly in the squad

All doubts have gone. Finally, Frank Rijkaard will be able to count on Carlos Puyol, Juliano Belletti and Ludo Giuly for the meeting with Real Madrid, provided that they all completely over their injuries.

Giuly, who pulled a muscle playing for France in midweek, was the latest player to give the Barça coach some positive news in Friday's training session. A fitness test proved that he is ready to be included in Rijkaard's squad. Puyol, who missed Spain's game with England on Wednesday because of a knee injury, has also been given the green light to play.

Belletti is back, but Gerard remains sidelined

In respect to the starting line-up for last weekend's game against Betis, Belletti's presence for the Real Madrid encounter is the main change. But the bad news is that Gerard remains out of the frame as he continues to suffer from the problem in his left leg that he picked up in the game in Andalucia.

The final squad for the Real Madrid is: Deco, Giuly, Valdés, Márquez, Xavi, Iniesta Puyol, Sylvinho, Belletti, Oleguer, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Gio, Fernando Navarro, Larsson, Rubén, Messi and Damià.

I hope barca wins 3-0
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)