South American Football 2023-24 (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Poor referee surrounded by these animals, unbearable.

The ref is a moron tho. Lost control of game ages ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha damn what a miss by Guga.

- - - Updated - - -

Nr 8 on Boca, and Medina class performances. The RB that scored too Has been a live wire.

For Fluminense Andre, Keno and Cano class players.

Last edited:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

I woke up destroyed, as if I finally won a 30 yr battle (or as if my knee and back are done and I'm just old lel)

Yesterday was one of the happiest days of my life. If I knew how, I'd post a short video here. It really was orgasmic. I'm glad to have survived it.

I have to be a little vulgar if you may. The feeling is like an orgasm after 30 yrs waiting - letting it fly inside with all force.

Still processing it lol. Too happy now.

Thanks!!!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

I woke up destroyed, as if I finally won a 30 yr battle (or as if my knee and back are done and I'm just old lel)

Yesterday was one of the happiest days of my life. If I knew how, I'd post a short video here. It really was orgasmic. I'm glad to have survived it.

I have to be a little vulgar if you may. The feeling is like an orgasm after 30 yrs waiting - letting it fly inside with all force.

Still processing it lol. Too happy now.

Thanks!!!

That crowd was super lit all game, enjoy the long awaited glory my man. I'm a neutral and still went up my seat when Kennedy scored that golazo lol.

Can't imagine how it was for fans in the stadium in that crazy hyper atmosphere.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
That crowd was super lit all game, enjoy the long awaited glory my man. I'm a neutral and still went up my seat when Kennedy scored that golazo lol.

Can't imagine how it was for fans in the stadium in that crazy hyper atmosphere.
I was holding and waiving a flag the whole game and now my back is fucked up lol.

Man, I still feel like crying when I remember it. The whole thing just reminds me of my father, who passed me on the tradition - even if supporting Fluminense in Brazil is far from being an obvious choice. He couldn't go to the game, but at least I got a call with him on the game break.

I saw people crying, blacking out... it was crazy.

THANK YOU GOD.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zNhZK9rRyIQ

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Parabéns @PedroFlu!!! I was at a friends party and they were all watching the game. Flu were the best team and totally deserved it!

ps: I’m so out of touch with Brazilian football I didn’t even know Melo and Marcelo were playing for you guys lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)