Sons of Anarchy (3 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Wasn't episode 10 supposed to be 90 minutes long?

- - - Updated - - -

Tig is just a cliffhanger till end of the season. I think Jax won't kill Juice, but I think he'll let him live with remorse which will eventually kill him. Oh, and Otto is so dead. Jax will probably have Pope kill him to protect Tara. I have a feeling Jax will set up Pope with his investors and Clay will make it to next season, which is a shame really.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Tig is just a cliffhanger till end of the season. I think Jax won't kill Juice, but I think he'll let him live with remorse which will eventually kill him. Oh, and Otto is so dead. Jax will probably have Pope kill him to protect Tara. I have a feeling Jax will set up Pope with his investors and Clay will make it to next season, which is a shame really.
Otto is untouchable. He'll live and disappear in the series.

I starting to dislike Jax, he makes everything complicated. Although it's not going to happen, I hope Clay wastes him :devil:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

The one last night was 90 minutes, but 90 "TV minutes".

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Otto is untouchable. He'll live and disappear in the series.

I starting to dislike Jax, he makes everything complicated. Although it's not going to happen, I hope Clay wastes him :devil:
How else would you think Jax can stop Tara from going to prison for what she did? Oh, and you're cray for hoping for that. :stuckup:

The one last night was 90 minutes, but 90 "TV minutes".
Oh.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah, I wanted to punch her there. Do you think Clay will survive this season? I think he will.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Clay will kill Juice. And i believe that Tig will be the one to kill Clay. Tig needs to prove to Jax that he supports him, and after Jax chose Chibbs instead of Tig to be his right-hand man, Tig will do something big. If anything happens to Chibbs, I'll literally run riot. And Bobby is a boss. He should actually be president if you ask me. Just my theory.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Yeah, I wanted to punch her there. Do you think Clay will survive this season? I think he will.
Clay is a smart cat. I think he'll live as well

The Pope-angle is interesting. I have a feeling that Jax will set him up, and when it's time to wack him, Tig will say "I got this" and blow his head off.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
still a very good show but can't help but notice it's become a tad too soap-operish this last season with all the clay drama going on.

would like to believe clay is a goner by end of season 5, otherwise this promises to turn into a full-fledged "days of our lives" BS ...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Clay will kill Juice. And i believe that Tig will be the one to kill Clay. Tig needs to prove to Jax that he supports him, and after Jax chose Chibbs instead of Tig to be his right-hand man, Tig will do something big. If anything happens to Chibbs, I'll literally run riot. And Bobby is a boss. He should actually be president if you ask me. Just my theory.
Chibs is my favorite character. Sutter won't risk losing both him and Opie in the same season.

Clay is a smart cat. I think he'll live as well

The Pope-angle is interesting. I have a feeling that Jax will set him up, and when it's time to wack him, Tig will say "I got this" and blow his head off.
Pope is awesome. So many potential there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)