Songs You're Embarassed To Like (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßömßärdiër said:
Eiffel 65 - Blue
Oh, that's a horrible confession to make on this thread, knowing some of the religious fanatics about.

But, TBH, it's definitely one of the songs I am also embarrassed to like. Maybe it's not as retarded and repetetive as Bodyrockers' "I Like the Way You Move", but it gets pretty close. Both are hard to stomach for more than one listen at a time. But I can actually say I like "Blue".

Here's something even cheesier in that same vein that I can stomach for about 2 minutes at a time: DJ Quicksilver - "Bellissima".

Apr 12, 2004
swag said:
Oh, that's a horrible confession to make on this thread, knowing some of the religious fanatics about.

But, TBH, it's definitely one of the songs I am also embarrassed to like. Maybe it's not as retarded and repetetive as Bodyrockers' "I Like the Way You Move", but it gets pretty close. Both are hard to stomach for more than one listen at a time. But I can actually say I like "Blue".

Here's something even cheesier in that same vein that I can stomach for about 2 minutes at a time: DJ Quicksilver - "Bellissima".

What do you mean by the religious fanatics, and about that song. (I probably should know.)

Another song I am embarassed to like is that song where they are like: "I don't want to work, I want to beat on the drum all day."

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßömßärdiër said:
What do you mean by the religious fanatics, and about that song. (I probably should know.)
I forget exactly who, but I know we have an Eiffel 65 stalker on this forum, for one.

Another song I am embarassed to like is that song where they are like: "I don't want to work, I want to beat on the drum all day."
I'll have you know that I am listening to Al Hirt play the song "Java" on my iRiver right now. You have no idea what "embarrassing" can truly mean. ;)

Oh, and did I mention that I love the soundtrack to the movie Gigi? Maurice Chevalier rules. And Louis Jourdan is da man...

Aug 1, 2003
EXTREMELY embarrassed... but I do like it.. Ozone's "Numa Numa Yei".... Oh god

Maybe it was because I was riding this scary ride in a funfair when it played and it reminded me of one of the best moments this year.

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #117
    Sir Sebastian said:
    bro that song rules.
    I concur, "blue" is a classic - I have it on CDS with several remixes!

Erik - 2 become 1 :shocked: we have a winner!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)