Songs You're Embarassed To Like (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
We've all got them - through the ages there have been many songs that the urban cool have avoided en masse, the media have torn these tracks to pieces by review; your mates are all to "cool" to like that sort of music.

So why then, with your window shut, curtains drawn and lights off do you secretly play it every now and again, so quietly your mum and dad can't even hear it - in all likelihood even they have better taste.

List here the tracks you're embarassed to love!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
my friend and i used to go out ebvery week and one week i noticed him singing along to S-club 7,cant remember what song but i ripped him for months,he still does not know how he knew all the words but i am sure he had it stashed somewhere

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Let's see: I have Madonna, Dido and 1 song of Bryan Adams. Not my style at all to be honest. 'How do you feel tonight', dear god.

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #7
    oh well here goes nothing. The only one I can think of, off the top of my head is

Britney Spears - Born To Make You Happy :eek:

top that, fellow loser :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Tom said:
    oh well here goes nothing. The only one I can think of, off the top of my head is

I could top that by saying I love Barbie Girl, but sadly I don't.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Seven said:
    Let's see: I have Madonna, Dido and 1 song of Bryan Adams. Not my style at all to be honest. 'How do you feel tonight', dear god.
    ha ha ha (sevens cred takes a nose dive from a 20th floor window)

i am kind of embarrased to love depeche mode-enjoy the silence
    and my GF always listens to eros so i have some of his songs stuck in my head:oops:

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #11
    Bozi.78 said:
    my friend and i used to go out ebvery week and one week i noticed him singing along to S-club 7,cant remember what song but i ripped him for months,he still does not know how he knew all the words but i am sure he had it stashed somewhere
    :howler:

reminds me of one of my mates who "officially" only likes/knows dance music. We go to music pub quizzes he knows absolutely nothing, his record collection is 100% trance/hard trance/hard house.

We dragged him into flares one night for a laugh, after a few beers he's up on the dance floor singing EVERY WORD to you to me are everything by the Real Thing. How we laughed, and he denies it to this day :D

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Tom said:

:rofl: :lol: :cheesy:
    i would say outkast-hey-ya but everyone loved that
    oh and i like the james blunt album

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Bozi.78 said:
    :rofl: :lol: :cheesy:
    i would say outkast-hey-ya but everyone loved that
    oh and i like the james blunt album
    James Blunt? I don't have words for that. "You're beautifuuul". One day I noticed my dad had it playing his car. I just stepped back out silently.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Seven said:
    James Blunt? I don't have words for that. "You're beautifuuul". One day I noticed my dad had it playing his car. I just stepped back out silently.
    the only plus to it is the fact my GF loves these songs so it has the "barry white effect";)

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #15
    Bozi.78 said:
    the only plus to it is the fact my GF loves these songs so it has the "barry white effect";)

:dielaugh: @ barry white effect

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
    I like quite a few of sugababes' tunes, especially 'push the button', everytime i hear it, it gets me - maybe because i think it sounds a little christmasie, and i love christmas!!!

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #18
    Greg said:
    I like quite a few of sugababes' tunes, especially 'push the button', everytime i hear it, it gets me - maybe because i think it sounds a little christmasie, and i love christmas!!!
    :D

I forgot to add, actual christmas songs are exempt, everybody loves a bit of that stuff surely :agree:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Tom said:

i can't believe it!!!!!! :D :D :D

me too...i even know the whole lyrics. :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)