Songs you can do (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
With a little member input, this is a thread I think could be positively hilarious :D You know when you hear a song and you start singing along? Well there are some songs that are easier to immitate than others, and on some rare occasions you actually think you sound a lot like the artist that's doing it. Post the songs you think you can do fairly well.

Here are mine:
Emma Bunton - What took you so long. A recent find, just heard it on the radio one time and found that it suits me.

Bee Gees - How deep is your love. Classic, have been singing along on this one for years.

Now you go :D

OP
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Told ya it'd be funny :D

Yeah I remember Scatman, have the album somewhere... He was a little too fast on the dribble to imitate however.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Bobby Darin- Beyond the Sea

Frank Sinatra- Summer Wind

Prince- Sign O' the Times

and believe it or not, I still don't know how this is possible with me

I believe in a thing called love- by The Darkness:D:D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Here are mine:
Emma Bunton - What took you so long. A recent find, just heard it on the radio one time and found that it suits me.

Bee Gees - How deep is your love. Classic, have been singing along on this one for years.
You mean you sound either like a girl or a high pitched (balless?) guy? :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
:howler:

I usually only sing along to Dutch songs, however, I do a mean Travis immitation on the song "Side" :cool:

At least that's what I like to think :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I see....hmmm Today I was telling aca that you sound like a cool guy and would like to meet you one day. After reading this thread I have my doubts I want to 'risk' meeting you :p :D ;)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
bambeleo - gypsy kings
oh what a night - beegees
scatman - i am scatman
u2 - with or without u

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
When I used to get drunk and go to a bar and sing karaoke, I used to believe I was the best singer of the entire universe and that I was able to sing perfectly any song.

Singing karaoke once without drinking made me realize that the above was not true.

OP
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
I see....hmmm Today I was telling aca that you sound like a cool guy and would like to meet you one day. After reading this thread I have my doubts I want to 'risk' meeting you :p :D ;)
I don't sing to strangers :p

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Actually, I thought about going on holiday to Malta but only Alitalia flies there (at least for as far as I could find out) and I hate having to transfer.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Of course not. Airmalta flies directly to Holland so no need to transfer.

So you want to come to Malta for a holiday? How old are you and what kind of fun are you looking for? And most importantly, do you have a sister? :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
AirMalta? I never knew there was such a thing :embarass:

I'm twenny, looking for fun and yes, I do have a sister but she's not coming along :D

Either way - I've moved my attention already. Sorry ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Your loss...and expecially your sister's loss :D

Yeah Airmalta does exist and it was voted second safest airline in Europe ;)

So where are you going instead? Ibiza? Malta is basically a cheaper Ibiza sine in summer it's packed with fun things to do and watch ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)