Songs caught in your head at the moment (1 Viewer)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
OMG we're actually discussing decent music here :eek: MJ rules!
Totally agree! Rare, isn't it?;)
(He's getting so underappreciated lately and doesn't deserve all the criticism he gets:(:down:. It's like everyone has forgotten that he was once the greatest artist in the world. Just because he has an ugly face doesn't change him as a person or his music. Show respect!)

billie jean :cool:
beat it :cool:
thriller :cool:
wanna be starting something :rolleyes:
bad :cool:
black or white :undecide:
don't stop till you get enough :rolleyes:

IMO, his very best songs are:
Man in the mirror(perfect in every way)
Heal the world(very emotional)
We are the world(also very emotional)

Other great songs:
Beat it
Billie Jean
Thriller
The girl is mine
Bad
I just can't stop loving you
Dirty Diana
Give in to me
Keep the faith
You are not alone

I think that at the time when MJ released Thriller and Bad his music was simply perfection. Almost all his songs were great. Dangerous was a little worse, but was still of high quality. His next album, History, was a major step downwards, and the disappointment continued when he released Blood on the dancefloor. This one was really a bummer. Then, after several years of waiting, he finally released Invincible, his newest album, but this one wasn't either anything special. So when comes the next fantastic MJ album, which could be compared to his first albums? I doubt it will ever come, as all the pressure, hard work and of course criticism throughout the years seems to have destroyed Michael.:down:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I doubt it will ever come also. Invincible was a flop, people are saying the king of pop has passed on his crown and stuff like that. Well IMO nobody will ever take his crown away.

MJ rocks! He is a musical genius, responsible for creating some of the finest records ever!

billie jean is my personal favourite, but many others are great, beat it, thriller, wanna be starting something, don't stop till you get enugh, black or white, so many :cool:

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
Long live Michael Jackson!:thumb:

And I also agree with Alex...Walk away is great! Chritina and Alicia Keys really proved their worth in this song, especially Christina. I think she has one of the best voices on the planet.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
That one was just a huge disappointment. After all the strong opinions I expected something truly outrageous. Instead it was just another poorly made video. And it was probably less provoking than Moulin Rouge. What a waste of time. :mad:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
That one was just a huge disappointment. After all the strong opinions I expected something truly outrageous. Instead it was just another poorly made video. And it was probably less provoking than Moulin Rouge. What a waste of time. :mad:
i cant believ u're actually mad because the video wasnt really that dirrty :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)