Someones approaching 10000... (1 Viewer)

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
I haven't got much time to post here tonight, so I decided to make my one post count. How? By posting a new thread that is sure to be one of the most important of the year.

This thread is dedicated to a certain somebody who should be reaching an astonishing landmark (we're all living in a very special world of our own for thinking this is a huge achievemnt, but who cares!! we all feel it's pretty cool) pretty soon.

This thread, which could be classified as an inverted dedication thread, is a celebration of our 10k guy, but also a celebration of this forum as I feel it is a good time to look back on it all. But I have a feeling that his dedication thread will contain one of those "...when I started this thread I had no idea that etc etc etc..."

So there you go: a thread honouring our beloved president who's boldly going where no Juventuz-man has ever gone before. So now it's up to you to post various kiss-ass posts about how lovely you think everything is.

To finish up I would also like to state, for the record, that I have not been pressured by anyone in writing this thread nor have I recieved any incitaments for it. Though it would be nice with a 1k post bump...;)

Hats off to Martin :thumb::nerd::cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
What if I choose to completely ignore this thread when the time comes? :D

Thanks for the initiative but it's a little early yet don't you think, how do you know it's ever going to happen? ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Here we go... way to dig up a 2 year old thread :D

Gray's 10000 post dedication

I love you all :kiss:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Anyways, mine had 7 pages and your only 2 :p
7 and 2 !?! Geez, talk about inefficient desktop usage :rolleyes: How large is your text?

btw the reason for that is because your dedication reflected you very well and had about 10 different topics. Not to mention fabiana posted her dedication in your thread and people took up the table space by quoting the whole dedication post and writing "Congrats" :LOL:

Mine was short and sweet :)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
congrats gray. 1900 in 1 month. thats really not something to be proud of.
hey Vil.
you havent been here for sometime pal,Erik might appoint another forums bastard if you dont do your job here;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)