SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS SPANISH, PLEASE!!! (1 Viewer)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Maresca said:
che tal omre?:p
You mean que tal hombre? :D

Quiero viajar a un país hispanohablante para vivir unos meses, para mejorar mi español. Viajé a Valencia para visitar un amigo cuando era menor pero lo doesn't count (no cuenta?). También, tengo ver una partida en Nou Camp de Barcelona antes los jugadores grandes como Ronaldinho cambian equipos. Sin embaro, hay una problema. Viajar a la región vasca y no mejoraría mi español. Quizás puedo organizar un viajo en todo el país? Hmm..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Guys -- while I love discussing languages, the facts are that this is an English language Juve site, and the language issue is clearly stated in Marty's site rules:

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13533

I think it's cool to explain certain words, phrases, or translations... but full-on discussions in languages other than English are unmoderatable (if that's a word) and will result in the thread getting closed.

Just FYI...

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
swag said:
Guys -- while I love discussing languages, the facts are that this is an English language Juve site, and the language issue is clearly stated in Marty's site rules:

I think it's cool to explain certain words, phrases, or translations... but full-on discussions in languages other than English are unmoderatable (if that's a word) and will result in the thread getting closed.

Just FYI...

Aww Greggy dont be such a party pooper :(

Its not like we're saying anything bad

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Black Mamba said:
Aww Greggy dont be such a party pooper :(

Its not like we're saying anything bad
Yeah, well, I gotta be the mod sometimes. :)

And while I may be able to follow enough to know that something bad isn't being said, other mods have had probably less than my paltry two years of Spanish and can't be sure. And believe me -- mods are always getting "report this post" e-mails from some crazy fool complaining about some member who posts that he doesn't like the color green. :rolleyes2

Well, that and it's exclusionary to the many people here who don't speak that language.

Beto

Nov 3, 2005
why is there a problem with writing in other languages, i know it´s in the rules but why?

i think it would be a good idea to create a diferent section for spanish and other languages if others ask for them

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
swag said:

Just FYI...

LOL, i told u guys, the border police is after us :p

ahora a hablar como los gringos =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)