Someone must of been slacking off! (1 Viewer)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
thank you..

but what do you think about Appiah..?? I'm curious about your opinion..
Concerning Appiah, i think he is a very good young player that, unfortunately, hasnt been right used by neither Lippi and Capello. His highlight is the enurmous physical strenght he can bring to the middfield.The two occasions he has been used in the right wing, he has given good results. Besides, he is the type of player that need to be used more regularly to keep in shape and regularize is level of play. I hope we dont sell him and give him a try more regularly....

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
you should look for some keane avatars.
ps you know when keane was considering leaving man utd before signing his new contract a few years back he said he would only leave to go to bayern or juve and that he was hugely impresses with juves set up such a pity he didnt come to turin

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Concerning Appiah, i think he is a very good young player that, unfortunately, hasnt been right used by neither Lippi and Capello. His highlight is the enurmous physical strenght he can bring to the middfield.The two occasions he has been used in the right wing, he has given good results. Besides, he is the type of player that need to be used more regularly to keep in shape and regularize is level of play. I hope we dont sell him and give him a try more regularly....
I think he got more than he deserved.. last season and this one..
put yourself instead of capello.. if you bring some player up and give him the chance to play.. and every time he screw it.. I mean, come on.. he couldn't get one pass right..!!! do you still want to give him that chance, as a coach..??

btw, I don't know.. maybe I should change the title of the list.. the Assassins..??!!? maybe... so I can add camoranesi..

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
Nicole, I understand why you mentioned Zebina.. but, as I said earlier, he's a time bomb.. different.. but, he'll manage to be in the Assassins list.. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)