Someone must of been slacking off! (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1] ++
yes, at least Paolo Montero deserves some respect for what he has done for our team for so many years....

...and screwed these good years by his performance in the last two years..

maybe he deserve some respect.. yes..

but, what is written in the signature is true.. regardless being classy or unclassy..

and I would rather add Zebina.. but he's different.. he's a time bomb..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
I think youre being to hard with them. Montero has two bad calls in his last two games, same as Appiah. Not enough to disqualify them and the contribution they can give to the team....Why dont you include then Buffon , with his goal last weekend????....

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I didn't include buffon.. because his mistake didn't affect the final outcome of the match.. he did save us many times, and still doing it.. one mistake that didn't cost us the match doesn't qualify him to be in the list..

this list is a statistical list.. to keeps in mind who screw us up..

about the contribution that Montero and Appiah can give to the team.. well, about Montero.. yes, he used to add something to the team.. but IMO not anymore..
and Appiah.. what did he add to the team.. when he first joined Juve.. I was happy and axcited from what I saw from him in the pre-season matches.. but when the season started.. he didn't show anything near that performance... and when I watch him play, I feel that he's lost.. so, he clearly don't add anything to the team.. in the contrary, he weakens the team with all his wrong passes and shots..

p.s. no offence, but it's my signature.. so, I'll write anything I like... :)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Suicide bomber list? Isn't that rather, disrespectful and, I dont know, just wrong?
:wallband: it is not meant that way.. and I don't want to start talking about suicide bombers being disrespectful or rightgeous or whatever.. that will bring to political talk that I totally want to avoid... I hate political discussions..

what I meant by my sig was a sarcastic kinda thing which clearly ain't working.. :moan:

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    Er, getting a lil off-topic, i wouldnt like this to get closed, I swear some of the mods have like a quota of threads they need to lock, they are on the prowl!

Gandalf, dont forget to add Zebina to your list, its only a matter of tmie before he implodes...form-wise of course!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    Really, I never noticed...Still looking for one, I'd love one of Roy Keane or Gabriel Heinze if anyone can find one for me, please! ^_~

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Really, I never noticed...Still looking for one, I'd love one of Roy Keane or Gabriel Heinze if anyone can find one for me, please! ^_~
    How about this one:p

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    Its too big! What! The avatar size here is awful! Martin, why is it so small!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    Its okay, but it's Keane for Ireland, I'd perfer a United one, or a Gabi Heinze one!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    thats more like it but it is still too big, it needs to be 64 by 64.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)