Some Questions On Juve merchandise (1 Viewer)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Seems I haven't been around in a while because I don't even know that show :( Time to come home!
But seriously, I had a friend (from Italy) who often wore his jersey around the campus (College days) and he was known as "the guy with the refs jersey". Just stating the obvious bro! Bro how can you talk about QUEER when you guys wear pink uniforms...COME ON !

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Bah, I think its cool that a 100% straight man can wear pink and not be afraid of it
I've got a nice Sean John gray suit, that looks really good with the pink Sean John shirt and tie that I got with it.

No one seems to say anyhting to me.

Did I mention that I'm 6'3" 220 lbs? That's probably why.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

I've got a nice Sean John gray suit, that looks really good with the pink Sean John shirt and tie that I got with it.

No one seems to say anyhting to me.

Did I mention that I'm 6'3" 220 lbs? That's probably why.
Sean John!! P Diddy's clothing label!!!! is it good, or is it too "ghetto" like J.Lo, Baby Phat, etc etc?

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
The DVD is pretty good, but yet picture quality is not what you would see on a film DVD because there is a lot of old clips. Only problem for me was I got it off ebay and the seller sold it as english/italian version but it was italian only version, and I dont know italian :groan:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Seems I haven't been around in a while because I don't even know that show :( Time to come home!
But seriously, I had a friend (from Italy) who often wore his jersey around the campus (College days) and he was known as "the guy with the refs jersey". Just stating the obvious bro! Bro how can you talk about QUEER when you guys wear pink uniforms...COME ON !

i wear pink jersey. not very often cause it's snowing now but wait till summer comes. i'll kiss juve's badge proudly and those who won't like can kiss my pink ass!

Aug 1, 2003
fabi, jlos label clothes are way overboard but sean john to me is definitely stylish. i like baby phat too, but probably not as much.

hah, pink jerseys or no jerseys, i'd rather juve wear pink and go on winning titles than having the most beautiful jersey and win nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)